Reviews for You Can't Jump Over Yourself
kawaii-4ever chapter 2 . 10/5/2007
i love this story, both of the versions are great! julietxartemis pairing is my fav!
A Cup Of Earl Grey chapter 2 . 10/8/2006
Much better The happydappy version is much better !

They're just so cute together ! AJ rules the world

'She caught his lips in her own and deepened it considerably until it wasn't very fit to describe such a kiss in a narrative rated PG.' SO CUTE ! Aw..
A Cup Of Earl Grey chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Stupid ending.. :/

But Arty with Juliet is always good

'Although I never knew you were into bondage... we could try it sometime?"' So cute line ! Please, be so kind, and try about that..?

Oh, well, now I'm going to read the happydappy version...
bundlesojoy chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
well written, but i would never imagine artemis being that...physical.
Miss Sairas chapter 2 . 1/6/2006
hahaha! Sweet! i think i have a toothache!
Gabriel DeMarque chapter 2 . 1/31/2004
I'm a big fan of yours.
You can be funny without being funny and serious wihtout using words. Its really quite increadible.
Anyways, enough of all that.
Personally I liked the first one best. It seems more true to life and to the idea. You can't Jump Over Yourself..
interesting concept.
Thanks for the great read.
Regards
Sunset2 chapter 1 . 5/24/2003
I like this could live without the Angst part.
Lady Game chapter 2 . 12/27/2002
I resent that! I am *not* a whooss. I am reading this because *you* wrote it and if I didn't read it then you'd be after my blood again until I read it. I will not comment, it was exactly the same as the last one until like the last paragraph, so go see my review for that.

~*Lady*~

p.s have you seen tt yet?
TrisaniSlytherin chapter 2 . 12/25/2002
Ich, yuch! The second chapter is full of mush so palpable, if you squeezed it out, it would become paper. I liked the first chapter better, and although I'm more of an H/A fan (yes, I know cross-species wouldn't work, I like it anyway) the story really got me. Although I didn't know Juliet had a brain?
Jenni chapter 2 . 12/24/2002
I like both of these stories, but I still think that the happy ending-story was better.

I liked these storys because Artemis and Juliet are my favorit characters in the book.

I'm sory for my English, because I'm from Finland.
Eleida chapter 2 . 12/21/2002
Well, I liked the 'Sad and Poignant' version better, but this is still good. Duh. Did I mention I love the title, too? I don't think I did. Well, I do. I wish I could think of titles. I have a problem that way.

I also love the part at the beginning involving Viktor. He's exactly the kind of character I love. Very, very real. Artemis is different, but I don't think he's OOC - I think it is very concievable that these changes could have happened in the time period that has elapsed since the end of Arctic Incident. I'm not a fan of romantic stuff, especially not in this section, but this is very lovely.
Eleida chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
I thought I reviewed this already... maybe I'm losing my mind. Oh well! This is eloquent, thought-provoking, interesting, all that stuff you're writing always is. I probably wrote a better review on the other review I formerly didn't write. But since I never wrote it, you'll have to settle for this one.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
That was pretty good.

Arty is in just about the right place charcter wise.

Keep going.
Emerald Queen chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
And yet another really good piece of writting from our friend the Blue Yeti.

Deffinately kool, and I like the bit in italics about Butlers view. Does that mean you're going all soft on us? You're going to find him a lady?

Just so long as she isn't a Mary-Sue this story's going to stay kool

-x-x-EMQU-x-x-
animefanatic 0 7 chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
i like this story...but u have some grammical errors too...hehe...u said that to me...i think...yeah...and...um...i really like the story...itz really good! continue! except i'm anti-artemis and juliet...and anti-artemis and holly...so..yeah...i'm also anti-artemisgay...if u wrote that story