Reviews for Stepbrother
Rick Astley III chapter 3 . 8/4
'I have my own magic,' she thought once more with euphoria. 'And I'm never going to give it up.'

NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOWN NEVER GOONNA RUN AROUND AND DESERT YAA NEVER GONNA MAKE YOU CRY NEVER GONNA SAY GOODBYEEE
GreenTea4062 chapter 1 . 6/11
Somehow Gryffindor fits Tom best... I think.
Lavirtu.2 chapter 11 . 4/7
Oh my God what a plot twits !
Lavirtu.2 chapter 6 . 4/6
I can't wait to see them grow, Tom really cares abotu Hermione that's so sweet
Lavirtu.2 chapter 5 . 4/5
I love this story, the context of the war is mentioned in parallel with the wizarding world, this exchange of blood may have triggered something between them without him knowing?
I love how thei became clos to each other
Lavirtu.2 chapter 4 . 4/3
My favorite chapter
Lavirtu.2 chapter 3 . 4/3
I love how she's strong
Lavirtu.2 chapter 2 . 4/2
I love this storyyyyyyyy
Lavirtu.2 chapter 1 . 4/1
I love this first chapter !
valpas chapter 18 . 3/16
Love it! And I'm curious is Tom still gonna recruit Slitheryns and make them his knights and later become Voldemort or are you planning smth different entirely. Tbh I want him to become the dark lord with Hermione as his soft spot (and queen)
valpas chapter 1 . 3/16
la canelle chapter 18 . 3/2
I love this, can’t wait for the next update
Lica100 chapter 10 . 1/17
I love the way you're building Tom's character. I hope in the end he becomes a reasonably decent person now that he's getting to know what love is. I have hopes for him. You are writing an incredible story! thank you
Tammy chapter 18 . 1/16
curious to see if/how Hermione manages to pull this off. hopefully her years of being the slytherin spy have taught her something about the art of persuasion, it's always fun to see her grow into competency.
Lica100 chapter 18 . 1/12
please update the story I'm loving the story and looking forward to reading the sequel!
1,568 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »