Reviews for Butterbeer Ramblings
Marcus Davidson chapter 3 . 1/24/2012
read this before, but totally forgot about it. Great story!
codyw1 chapter 3 . 1/13/2012
Aww. Very funny and sweet. :)
Sare Liz chapter 3 . 11/17/2009
This was a lovely story, Nacey. Thank you. :)

Peace,

Sare Liz
Lacrymose chapter 3 . 12/13/2007
love it as well!
Meggily chapter 3 . 10/8/2006
Wow.

This was so very good. I absolutely adored it.

It was very beautifully written.

Youre a great author :-)
smilin4sweetheart chapter 3 . 12/12/2005
I loved it!
Duke chapter 3 . 8/26/2004
Lets just add this fic to the collection of your fics that I love. K?
piper-h-99 chapter 3 . 3/25/2004
UPDATE! PLEASE!
ears chapter 3 . 7/13/2003
What fun the drunk harry potter gang anyway what ever happened to dean and seamus? that was great! :)
CryHope chapter 3 . 5/23/2003
UH! VERY VERY GOOD! Luv it! lolz...! reminds me of my friends and I when we had too much to drink...*grins stupidly*
Zelren chapter 3 . 1/28/2003
This is one of the best Harry/Hermione fic i have ever read.

_

You are a great writer!

Zel
VWChica chapter 3 . 1/12/2003
Wow. That was the best fan fiction I have read in a long time. I... I'm at a loss of words right now to explain any more. It just grabbed me right from the start and trapped me till the end. Which, as it turns out, was a very very good thing.

Your style of writing is very unique and just plain amazing. The story was even better than the writing style, if that's at all possible. No mistakes, just perfection.

This is definately going into my favorites. I'd read your other fics tonight, but this one kept me up way past my bedtime, and I fear if I click on another one of your works, I won't be able to tear myself away from this PC for the rest of the night.
coolone007 chapter 3 . 12/13/2002
Great and truly funny story. Don't stop there! Will they still love each other in the morning? Not Harry and Hermione, I am talking about the rest of them. That and I would love to see you write about the butt pinch episode in the great hall.
Ken chapter 3 . 12/13/2002
I agree with another reviewer that the only thing that I have a problem with in this story is that it's ended. :) The exchange between our favourite couple is very cute and I smiled the whole time reading it. Thanks for sharing! :D

Please write more!
Ken chapter 2 . 12/13/2002
That was absolutely wonderful, Nancy! I really, really enjoyed that. :D The conversation between Harry and Hermione when they were talking about what Harry would do without her after Hogwarts brought tears to my eyes. I find all the dialogues to be very in character (granted Hermione is half-drunk). And your depiction of the relationship between the trio sounds like it could actually happen in the books ::big grin:: !

Thanks for writing this and sharing! :) Going on to read more now.

Ken