Reviews for Pilfered Hearts and Plundered Dreams
Alassea Telrunya chapter 33 . 10/6/2014
A fitting ending. So who is Halla anyway?
Alassea Telrunya chapter 28 . 10/6/2014
There are so many things wrong with this. Is Ardel even the least bit concerned about the fact that Legolas and company had just stolen the sword from his father's place?
And how pathetic can Amoran be after all this?! She just stole the sword so he will come back to her after their goodbyes?! And now the fact that she is with them again with the excuse of healing Ardel just killed everything built up to that point.
Alassea Telrunya chapter 26 . 10/6/2014
I think you are trying way too hard to make your words sophisticated for all of the characters in here. The chapter started out great with the issue of Amoran being a mortal, but then after the Brilthor argument, Amoran started making no sense whatsoever. Her Shakespearean kind of talk is not helping the problem either. Why would she jump to the conclusion that this is Legolas' fault in the first place?
Alassea Telrunya chapter 23 . 10/5/2014
Much better. Love this chapter.
Alassea Telrunya chapter 22 . 10/5/2014
I think their little dalliance was too fast and right in the face with this chapter but I agree with your views on elves and sex though.
Alassea Telrunya chapter 21 . 10/5/2014
It is unbearable to see how desperate Amoran is towards Legolas. Does your oc have any dignity? Always she is the one coming on to him. Does Legolas feel for her at all? So far, there has been nothing but word and mind games between them.

It would be better if you gave us more of Legolas' point of view.
Alassea Telrunya chapter 19 . 10/5/2014
Okay, this is where things get good.
Alassea Telrunya chapter 18 . 10/5/2014
Wow, Amoran is calling a girl who is barely younger than her a 'child?'

And wasn't Amoran was upset with Legolas about rejecting her before? Why is she continuing to be so nice to him? This is all so inconsistent.
Alassea Telrunya chapter 14 . 10/5/2014
I think Amoran's personality is entirely too inconsistent. One moment, she is fiery and spunky and the next, she is nicer than she ought to be with some of the most snobby elves and it can be a bit irritating to read. Actually, this goes to most of the characters in your fanfic. Some of the dialogue seems to also drag on just for the sake of dialogue and it too, is inconsistent. You set one mood and then the next, you evaporate the mood into a happier one, I can't keep up. I am trying to sympathize with Amoran, but it is difficult when she is acting all nice and sentimental right after a little banter or argument. She was amazing in the first chapter, but then after that, she just lost her personality. Especially around Legolas, she was hostile to him before but now? Amoran is beginning to really annoy me. At the festival, how the King and Queen treated her was most unacceptable and yet she just accepts that?
Glory Bee chapter 33 . 6/14/2012
A very tragic tale. :( I respect your right to only stretch canon and not break it. I do wish we would have found out what happened in Amoran's life as she leaves with only her daughter. I feel sad for her and wept at the end of their story. Glad that this did not ruin Legolas' life. Appreciated very much your notes to readers.
sexyninjalady chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
awesome!
Amadoni chapter 33 . 10/12/2008
God, this was just brimming with some of the most analytical life philosophies I've seen in quite some time. And yet, the story itself remained both intact and beautiful without coming out as some complex lecture you never really pay close attention to. Very much enjoyed.
Amisara chapter 33 . 10/21/2007
your story is incredible. be proud that you stuck with it because the end result is fantastic. it was real, sad, poetic, very tragic but still so good. there wasnt he disney happy ending we come to expect in many stories but still...very nice. bravo!
ShimmeringWater chapter 33 . 6/29/2007
This story is unique and magnificent. Seldom have I encountered descriptions as fine as yours, and that is true even amog several of the pusblished authors I've read. In my opinion the best of writers can not only make an excellent plot, but above all, what defines them as the best is the end they give to the story. This story's ending makes you one of them. You have my respect and admiration for working in this piece for 4 years. May you never tire of writting.

SW.