Reviews for Pilfered Hearts and Plundered Dreams
Ashley chapter 31 . 6/7/2005
So, I just happened read all 31 chapters of this story within a week. You had me hooked from the beggining and all I have to say is, you're an amazing writer who has so much patience to actually give great small details and an almost reality theme to you're story, where most people would completely over ride it. I adore this story and I hope it's to be updated soon because I'm at a complete loss of words to your recent cliffhanger. I guess I will just have to check everyday to see.
just a reader chapter 31 . 6/1/2005
...OMG YOU UPDATED!...ok so I actually read this story yesterday but couldn't review until today, gosh I was and still am just so excited . I had to be content with reading what chapters were up repeatedly, which is fine with me. but really, about the new chapter. I adore it as I do all other chapters, the drama is still there, the suspense. blah I want to know what is going to happen next (it's killing me, really) the dialogue still flows together seamlessly. I swear though...what did ardel say (I like to doubt, what can I say?) and WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN...needless to say I am waiting for the next chapter, thanks for the update, yay!
AngryCupcake chapter 31 . 6/1/2005
“Ardel.”

Ardel? Ardel! Good Lord woman, you can't stop there, that's just cruel. This is excellent I can't wait to see what happens next.
zola chapter 31 . 6/1/2005
i'm so pleased you've updated.

i'm sorry to hear about how 's rules have affected you, well anyway, i loved it, how you've written this story. you throw in complications, and what makes their relationship even better is that they are now forbidden to be anything but platonic in relationship between themselves. it exalts it quite honestly.

i like their self-control. and though you don't wax-lyrical on end, the atmosphere of the story is pitch perfect, and the characters are given a cloak of mystery and deception though they seem close and well defined, a little a pearl sheen aura, more about feeling than seeing.

i think this is one of the best stories on

yay!

and about the last chapter, their conversation was so wonderfully understated in a way that can't be contained.

zola
albinofrog88 chapter 30 . 5/31/2005
yay! I can finally review! I love this story, but OHMYGOD please don't let Jasphine (I'm prolly spelling wrong) be dead! Damn Ardel is too much of a smartass for his own good, and if he's gone and gotten her shot, well, well...he's evil. I loved Amoran's answer when Thranduil asked her if she loved his son, but I was confused by Thranduil's response. I suppose he knew she would say what she did in turn, or at least high suspected it, right? I can't see him wanting his son to bind to a mortal, what with his wife gone away, he'd be left all alone.

And I can't believe fanfiction did that to you! You have one of the longest running, most highly beloved stories and they suspend you for a character list! Ugh. It's not like you did the character list to distract from lack of writing.

Anyways, update soon!
just a reader chapter 30 . 2/1/2005
well...you can't imagine my excitment when I saw that you had updated. but lo and behold, the updated chapter wasn't posted (because chpt 30: debt and promise has already been posted, but I am sure you are aware of that)...I am looking forward to the actual updated chapter
Lady Silma chapter 30 . 1/31/2005
It says you updated but I think I've read all this before...
SofiaB chapter 31 . 1/23/2005
Yay! another chapter. Very good. Is Amoran OK now? I want to know what happens next.

-sofia
Gemini Enchantress chapter 31 . 1/23/2005
i think this chapter is as brilliant as the others. i love your story, and the only thing that angers me is that you left off in such a...urg place. please update soon! i can't wait to read more, and i'm dying to see whats going to happen between Amoran and Legolas and the little girl! o update soon!

luv

Gemini Enchantress
moxie chapter 31 . 1/23/2005
wow! An update after SO long! What a treat! yay! I really enjoyed this chapter. But I'm still a little confused: are they or aren't they? Do Legolas and Amoran love each other ot not? While she sounded casula when describing her felings for Legs - their relationship sounds a lot deeper than that.

What's going on? And why does Nichae care so much?
joeenna chapter 26 . 1/15/2005
i like the delicacy in your story. good!
Kay50 chapter 24 . 1/2/2005
I adore ure story, one of the best i have read
admir-ah chapter 9 . 12/25/2004
i just wanted to comment on how absolutely brilliant your story is!

1] though it's a romance, it's neither love at first sight, nor one of those sickening fics where they hate each other and over the course of a paragraph or two of bad wrtiting spend the night in a tree kissing or singing or recitin twisted shakewspeare.

2] your writing stryle is as fabulous as your plot and sense of timing, pacing.

you really get to see character development and real friendship as their feelings towards each other change. it's so good!

i'll definitely be coming back , though i rarely use this in reviews , here it is: you ROCK!
SofiaB chapter 30 . 11/17/2004
hello. I just have to say wow. This is such an amazing story. Once I think I know whats going on and what will happen you add something and that throws me totally off center. I like that Amoran and Legolas aren't in love at first sight and all that stuff. Its real and true and its a change I enjoy reading. Their relationship is so complicated that I don't know what to say about it yet. This is not the end of the story right? Keep up the good work.

-Sofia
just a reader chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
when are you going to update T.T
514 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »