Reviews for Legendary
Sally chapter 6 . 8/3
Well written scenes between Kirk and Spock. Looking forward to reading more of your fan fic.
mckydstarlight chapter 6 . 10/7/2018
I LOVE IT!
Beyondtoday chapter 6 . 5/24/2018
This was an incredible insight into the beginning of their friendship. Well done.
Owyheewinds chapter 6 . 9/1/2017
Wow. You capture all those tries, instinctive probing, feeling out people~ the difficult dance between them; but Jim's persistence wears Spock down enough to let him in. Persistence is a trait of the successful. I enjoyed how Jim comes to guess accurately about the attunement and gets Spock to consider, then accept its likelihood. And realize this human isn't buying his schtick. I liked how you gave Jim growing insights as to his female crew members, his frustration, and how can he make that happen. I would go on and on, but I loved how I could see everything, feel it, smell it and experience the story through your writing.
WaterDeep chapter 6 . 5/8/2017
Love your story!
gemhornet chapter 5 . 10/29/2016
This is an amazing story, that is so well done and so enjoyable to read. This story feels so real. You write the characters perfectly. I love the leadership aspect of what Kirk is thinking and how he is always thinking about how to command better. I also love the friendship aspect that you address in such a unique and fantastic way. You writing is so excellent that I don't even feel like I'm reading - I'm just there in the moment with what you've created. Thanks for sharing this story!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/12/2016
Absolutely love your work.
drewbug chapter 6 . 7/3/2015
An excellent old-school feel with an angle I've never seen. Great work on the early Kirk&Spock relationship, and a fantastic exploration of Kirk's dealings specifically with his female crew. I don't think I've read anything else that's ever looked at that particular aspect of his command.

I've been afraid that no one was writing quality original ST fic anymore. Thanks for proving me wrong. Can't wait to read more from you.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/11/2015
Very good. Thanks.
PSW chapter 6 . 5/24/2015
Interesting ponderings throughout about how the way people see us can affect our interactions even if we don't realize a) it's happening, and b) we're seen that way. Good thoughts on how difficult it can be for us to grow into ourselves...
Saavikam69 chapter 2 . 5/14/2015
good chapter. love the full life support collar! if only it existed now!
Linvalay chapter 6 . 5/11/2015
this was awesmeness
Roots4Miami chapter 6 . 4/21/2015
I enjoyed this story. Nice touch with it being at the very beginning of the 5 year mission. It would be nice to see a bit more of how the friendship between Spock and Kirk developed. There are so many stories about the friendship of the 3 after they've been together a while, but not many about how it started and progressed. Thanks for writing!
pandorablueskies chapter 6 . 4/20/2015
Good story! I would love to see a continuation. Thanks for a good read :)
White Wyrsa chapter 5 . 4/19/2015
Love your story, it's so good it would take me forever to say in what ways! Thank you for a new and brilliant gem for my list of excellent fanfics, I so love reading it!