Reviews for Uncle Harry
Marj123 chapter 1 . 10/7
:D You packed a lot of fun into this short story. Most enjoyable.
CrimsonMystic chapter 1 . 9/27
I know it’ll sound weird, but this is likely the cutest portrayal of Daphne I’ve ever seen. She makes a great tsundere (lol)
MazzyStarShip chapter 1 . 9/17
An amusing little story. Daphne's insults were fun - 'spawnling' lol
GamingFox666 chapter 1 . 9/6
Nice touch at the end there. Delightful all throughout.
Karate Koala chapter 1 . 8/2
Nice story. I quite liked Daphne's naive behavior to muggles and the muggle world. Gave her a bit of comedy to her icy persona. A touch of warmth in her eyes humanizes her in the end and suddenly I'm shipping HP/DG. Good job.
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 1 . 7/30
This little addition was just as consistent and just as wonderful. Like a diamond, we get to turn the page and see one more facet of Harry Potter.
MSgt SilverDollar and Snake chapter 1 . 7/7
EXCELLENT! ~~ Snake ~~
Queen-Marauders chapter 1 . 6/18
Love it ,!
noylj chapter 1 . 6/11
God, the naming horrors and Daphne’s bigotry is truly disgusting. Harry needs a mind healer
BillBrink chapter 1 . 5/18
Fun, fun, fun. Two thumbs up. Thanks.
HungryHungryHufflepuff chapter 1 . 4/28
:D (claps until hands hurt) Bravo!
Dawns Heart chapter 1 . 4/13
This was a nice little one shot. I loved the sense of family and Dudley's very reasonable articulation of his fears and Harry's very well thought out assurances. Thanks for sharing :)
MBridges chapter 1 . 3/5
I thought Daphne's behavior was a bit over the top and unrealistic - being married to Harry would give her more of an idea of how to behave around muggles. She's either not bothered to learn, which doesn't sound right to me, or is putting it on for the kids' entertainment, or wouldn't really talk like that. Otherwise the situation and dialog was presented pretty well and made an interesting story.
SuperApplePie chapter 1 . 1/13