Reviews for Uncle Harry
A very heartwarming fic.
Magnusss chapter 1 . 11/22/2017
Best one shot I've read.
Magnusss chapter 1 . 11/22/2017
This is really well written. I love it.
phantasmoon chapter 1 . 11/1/2017
i really like how you pictured daphne. nice story
BarbedCaress chapter 1 . 10/19/2017
I have just discovered your writing. I enjoy it immensely!
Thank you for sharing this with all of us
Bearmauls chapter 1 . 8/6/2017
Was re-reading this rather enjoyable story, when I noticed something. Lily isn't Dudley's children's grandmother. Petunia is their grandmother. Lily would be their grand aunt.
envirosue chapter 1 . 7/17/2017
A bit over the top for Daphne but fun non the less. As if Daphne would be anything less than perfectly mannered.
Tilius chapter 1 . 7/13/2017
Interesting story.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 1 . 6/14/2017
A good one-shot here.
ProCaptured chapter 1 . 6/9/2017
Really leaves you wanting for more. You're a great writer and this premise is great. I can only wish you one day decide to expand upon this idea.
alba chapter 1 . 5/22/2017
great story.
Dumby95 chapter 1 . 4/9/2017
That was a very good read!
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 1 . 3/21/2017
This is a delightful story that could be expanded into a novel. I haven't found many Headmaster Harry stories. You're more likely to find a Headmaster Sirius story
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 3/20/2017
I like this Harry. Daphne was fun, but she couldn't be that sloppy around muggles - unless she has a very dry sense of humor. ;)

Jennie's grandmother was NOT a witch. Her great aunt was. This means that Jennie has, at best, a 6% chance of being a witch. But since it is most likely not controlled by a single gene, the odds are much less. (Actually Rowling's stories and statements are all extremely unlikely if genetics is the only factor in witch/squib determination.)
FateBurn chapter 1 . 1/18/2017