Reviews for Uncle Harry
Demi-Wizard48 chapter 1 . 7/2
Weirdness is just normality that nobody understnads
Ariadne Venegas chapter 1 . 6/20
That woman is horrible why Dudley accept that she treat his kids like that?

How harry doesn’t notice? He fought for that to change?
Spider of Dreams chapter 1 . 5/26
I would love to see a follow up of this fic one day
tammgrogan chapter 1 . 5/14
That was a truly AWESOME story, do you think that maybe you could write a sequel for this story? Let us know if Jenny is a witch? If Harry and Daphne were to have another baby PLEASE NAME IT BILL OR GEORGE ANYTHING BUT ALBUS!
Cute story but Daphne is, frankly, ridiculous. She would never, ever speak like that or be such a dolt. She would learn the correct vocabulary so that she could be smooth in any setting.
Nate88 chapter 1 . 2/7
This was amazing! Thanks for the story!
AnAnya Contd chapter 1 . 2/2
is there one for a trip to the Burrow? I'd love to read Daphne's experience rolling in that brand of mucky insanity for a weekend of fun.
Haphne Emeraldplains chapter 1 . 1/31
I have to agree with Steve-Arkarian. Would have been nice to see if she was a witch or not
Steve-Arkarian chapter 1 . 12/18/2020
You spent almost the second half of the story going over whether Dudley's kid is magical or not and then you in the story without us finding out if she actually is! And my brain is just going what? How was that an ending and it doesn't seem like it's the kind of story that would have a sequel maybe it does I'll go check your stories to see if there is but also to see if you have other ones I want to read but if you spend that much of a story on a question and then don't answer it it seems kind of I can't even think of a good word to describe it but basically along the lines of not good and
Silky Button chapter 1 . 12/7/2020
haha this was too great!
Poor Big D.
odonnellzoo99 chapter 1 . 11/4/2020
What a strange story.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2020
Agora é fazer isso da perspectiva de daphne.
K chapter 1 . 8/5/2020
It may not be to everyone’s taste, but I certainly have enjoyed it. Great little episode!
SnowingCrystals chapter 1 . 6/16/2020
Not usually a fan of hapne but I love this
IanWaa chapter 1 . 3/8/2020