Reviews for Uncle Harry
Raven3182 chapter 1 . 2/21/2019
Great story! Very well done! I'd love to see more of this Daphne. Thanks for writing!
Raizen1125 chapter 1 . 1/29/2019
I honestly love this story. I think you could easily expand on this if you ever wanted to with a prequel series on how our resident boyscout managed to melt the Ice Queen's heart.
SeriouslySirius4ever chapter 1 . 11/11/2018
I really like this, it's nie that Harry and Dudley reconciled. Daphne is, indeed, a complicated person, living with someone like that would never be easy but it's obvious they are happy together. Jenny is adorable!
NataS666 chapter 1 . 10/23/2018
Wow. really interesting! I loved this Daphne hahahaha
Marj123 chapter 1 . 10/7/2018
:D You packed a lot of fun into this short story. Most enjoyable.
CrimsonMystic chapter 1 . 9/27/2018
I know it’ll sound weird, but this is likely the cutest portrayal of Daphne I’ve ever seen. She makes a great tsundere (lol)
MazzyStarShip chapter 1 . 9/17/2018
An amusing little story. Daphne's insults were fun - 'spawnling' lol
GamingFox666 chapter 1 . 9/6/2018
Nice touch at the end there. Delightful all throughout.
Procrastinating Panda chapter 1 . 8/2/2018
Nice story. I quite liked Daphne's naive behavior to muggles and the muggle world. Gave her a bit of comedy to her icy persona. A touch of warmth in her eyes humanizes her in the end and suddenly I'm shipping HP/DG. Good job.
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 1 . 7/30/2018
This little addition was just as consistent and just as wonderful. Like a diamond, we get to turn the page and see one more facet of Harry Potter.
MSgt SilverDollar and Snake chapter 1 . 7/7/2018
EXCELLENT! ~~ Snake ~~
Queen-Marauders chapter 1 . 6/18/2018
Love it ,!
noylj chapter 1 . 6/11/2018
God, the naming horrors and Daphne’s bigotry is truly disgusting. Harry needs a mind healer
BillBrink chapter 1 . 5/18/2018
Fun, fun, fun. Two thumbs up. Thanks.
HungryHungryHufflepuff chapter 1 . 4/28/2018
:D (claps until hands hurt) Bravo!
153 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »