Reviews for Snow of Ayortha
love this story!
Wickedforlife chapter 12 . 11/13/2012
I love her
kawaii-cat chapter 29 . 5/26/2012
Please come back, I love this story.
kawaii-cat chapter 29 . 5/26/2012
Please come back, I love this story.
Olivier chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
I hope that one day you'll come back to this, because you are a gifted writer, and you have me completely hooked! I read it all, and then saw the date, and was like "NOOOOOOO! It will never be updated again... and I'll never know how it ends!" Please do update though... You're killing me here!
waitinggg chapter 29 . 8/5/2011
when r u gonna update? cant u continue the story plzzz?
SicilyRoyalty chapter 29 . 6/26/2011
I was going to tell you to update...then I looked at the date and realized "Not happening"

Great story, though
SicilyRoyalty chapter 14 . 6/25/2011
aww that's so sweet! Geez, Leigh needs to calm down...
SicilyRoyalty chapter 8 . 6/25/2011
Ah! Almost half-way and then they shall meet!
SicilyRoyalty chapter 6 . 6/25/2011
I liked the song. Good story! I like how its not rushed.
Carmelluvr chapter 29 . 2/8/2011
Hey I love your story. I really hope you keep writing it even though it has been awhile.
AipomChan chapter 29 . 9/16/2010
Its been quite some years But I shall leave a happy review nonetheless, to express how this story had me completely hooked

It drew me in, what with the intricate characters, the plot twists and all the traditions portrayed:D I enjoyed reading this, I really, really hope you'll one day continue this story:) All the time and deication deserves some justice! All the best:) xx
The OTHER Casey chapter 12 . 1/29/2010
Leigh kind of reminds me of myself when she gets angry. xD But I'd punch him though. XD
bellathedisenchanted chapter 29 . 7/22/2009
Ah this was the first Ella Enchanted story I read! I cam across it on google when I was looking for something to do with gail carson levine and it actually introduced me t o this site! Unfortunately, I didn't find it again, til now.)

The story is awesome! I really hope one of these days you'll update although I know its been years since the last chapter. I really want to know how Jacqueline and Jerric react when they see each other.
applepielover chapter 29 . 6/28/2009
I just finished reading this and I love it. A great retelling of The Snow Queen. I really like your characters.