Reviews for Robo Effect
Blaze1992 chapter 66 . 4/2
UNITED WE RISE DIVIDED WE FALL.
At least the Protheans can share what tactics and technologies were effective now that the Galaxy still has a functional production base compared to what the Protheans had to work with!
Blaze1992 chapter 65 . 3/7
Fun story made me laugh at the reaction to the Terran's large size.
Coment9 chapter 40 . 3/1
Bookmark number five.
excellent chapter
At least the “Big Three” will start preparing sooner for the Reapers!
Did the Robotech Masters come from another galaxy, outside the Milky Way (at least in this universe)!?

Will the Andromeda Mission still happen?
redeyehawk23 chapter 41 . 1/27
I am beyond happy that Cerberus isn't in this fic so far. They're probably the worst-written thing in Mass Effect.
redeyehawk23 chapter 4 . 1/26
Author is a big Star Trek fan lmao
From the sounds of it, the Reapers are WAY MORE POWERFUL than canon, is the Protoculture Tech recent or have the Reapers always possessed Protoculture Tech?
Guest chapter 62 . 12/15/2023
Holy Shit, you are still alive, and have resumed updating this story!
CrazedBureaucrat64 chapter 32 . 11/27/2023
Soooo let me get this straight:

Jon Shepard appears as a 9 year old but through certain evidence, it's heavily implied tgat he's much older. It's just tge Micronian process turned him into looking younger. Just a theory.

Also, do the Batarian Destroids look like the ones used in series and the battlemechs from Mechwarrior/Battletech?
CrazedBureaucrat64 chapter 28 . 11/26/2023
...wait, your saying instead of bring in a normal, default prison, the Batarians and other prisoners are placed in what us essentially a paradise city for prisoners? And the Factory is called an SCP, as a literal crossover or just a reference?!

Anyways, three questions::

1) Does the SDF-4 look like it's canon version or no?

2) Are the Veritechs/Valkyries based on the models used from Macross 7 and Froniter?

3) Weren't John and Jane Shepard teenagers, not little kids?
CrazedBureaucrat64 chapter 22 . 11/25/2023
War...War is coming
CrazedBureaucrat64 chapter 21 . 11/25/2023
Sooo the Asari are the Illuminati or somwthing else here. Because if the former is the case, that is a bad cliche my friend in Mass Effect fanfiction.

Unless I misread something there.
CrazedBureaucrat64 chapter 15 . 11/24/2023
WOAH WOAH woah wait wait wait, hold up there! Let me get this straight:

After all those negotiations, suddenly, a Turian fleet appears above orbit demanding Shanxi surrenders for 'investigation' even when both the Terrans and Citadel were formalizing an agreement. I'm sorry if I sound harsh, but that is a complete stupid ass pull, you CAN'T just do that! How is it that for over a week, the Citadel Council let this happened when they should've notified the Turian government and navy about this? Yet instead, they let this happen and that's not even going how bloodthirsty and trigger happy they seem.

Also, capture instead of kill order from Hayes? This is actual war and in war, people will due. Terrans are the descended from Humans and Zentradi who should know better than this. However, I do support Hayes on the fact that this was a unprovoked attack with her response being accurate. However it is a tad inappropriate for it.