Reviews for Robo Effect
Old Diggy chapter 41 . 12/10/2015
How would Aria, or any micronians, be able to use Federation Ships? Since, if I recall correctly, the ships are built with the fully-sized Terran's in mind meaning that it'd pretty much be like a mouse trying to drive a car. Or is the Greystone a former Quarian ship? That's really the only way I can think of a non-Terran using a Federation Fleet Ship (Not to mention that, going off of the Shadow Broker having such trouble getting Protoculture, I doubt the Federation would be willing to let what amounts to a pirate queen have an entire ship running off the stuff).
Guest chapter 49 . 12/9/2015
Is Nihlus dead, what about his Black Box recording!? Wasn't Nihlus present at the Dirst Contact with the Terrans!?
Bobboky chapter 49 . 12/9/2015
Very good work.
goddragonking chapter 49 . 12/9/2015
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more update soon can't wait to read more)
six samurai of dragon order chapter 49 . 12/8/2015
What... the... fuck...?
dspendragon125 chapter 8 . 12/7/2015
Ok I just nearly died laughing at the thought of a tiny Turian in a doll house. " Well it's the only house that we had that would be the right size".
Mangahero18 chapter 37 . 12/4/2015
With the Quarians and Geth and now the Krogan and even Batarians the terran alliance is quickly becoming the most powerful force in the galaxy...but will that be enough to stop the Reapers?
Mangahero18 chapter 34 . 12/4/2015
Those fukin four eyes fukked up!
Mangahero18 chapter 32 . 12/4/2015
So Jane is a Tank type warrior and Jon is a genius type engineer.
Mangahero18 chapter 30 . 12/4/2015
Yeaaaa! Suck it! The council races always marginalized the other citadel races even in cannon. This is their just desserts
Mangahero18 chapter 28 . 12/3/2015
Niiiice. Terrans treat prisoners better than WE do.
Mangahero18 chapter 27 . 12/3/2015
Filthy four eyes.
Mangahero18 chapter 26 . 12/3/2015
ugh the shadow broker
Mangahero18 chapter 25 . 12/3/2015
Yay!
Mangahero18 chapter 23 . 12/3/2015
Yay! I love the geth. If I had to save the geth or the quarians I would save the awesome hive mind AI's everytime (sorry Tali)
609 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »