Reviews for Robo Effect
OBSERVER01 chapter 56 . 6/8/2016
Interesting chapter
goddragonking chapter 56 . 6/8/2016
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more update soon can't wait to read more:)
Frankie The Abridged Reader chapter 15 . 6/7/2016
OBSERVER01 chapter 55 . 5/10/2016
Excellent fic
Guest chapter 55 . 4/17/2016
Is there a Stasis Pod in Liara's Lab, preferably the one with Javik in it!? I hope so, as I REALLY WANT TO SEE Javik's reaction to the Terrans!
rspendragon1 chapter 54 . 3/30/2016
love the story may the gods wish you thanks
Guest chapter 54 . 3/28/2016
Wait, ALL the stasis pods were destroyed, including the Beacon BEFORE they could get the message that eventually leads to Illos!?
Even Javik's!?
goddragonking chapter 54 . 3/27/2016
kamikage86 chapter 54 . 3/27/2016
Keep it going, I love this story.
rspendragon1 chapter 1 . 3/21/2016
you have a good story gone I'll keep reading if it stays this good
Mbwakali chapter 7 . 3/18/2016
Aaaaaaannnd theirs the smirk. Ah smirk my old nemesis, we meet again.
Tell Ya what, as this story ain't getting any better, how about I just drop it entirely. Done.

Maaaaaaan I feel heaps better already.
Mbwakali chapter 6 . 3/18/2016
Oh look... a smirk
Mbwakali chapter 5 . 3/18/2016
Where the flaming fuck did he get the pipe? Are pipes part of the bridge aesthetic? Dose he Cary a pipe around for sentimental reasons? Is it standed regulation military wear?

Minus 200 points

At least say it was a pistol but.

Oh wait... the internal bulkhead are like, super weak to pistol fire. Better arm the crew with lead pipes instead.
Mbwakali chapter 5 . 3/18/2016
Smirk again... look I know u like the word, honestly I can understand. But how many of your freinds would you describe as "smirkers"? People do not smirk, they grin, leer and smile but smirk is some thing you see rarely.

A structural weakness, inside the bridge of a warship, that could comprise the entire bridge THAT COULD BE TRIGGERED BY A HANDGUN.

Minus 1000 points

The only way to save this story, would be to imply that Desolace was suffering from some sort of sudden insanity.
Mbwakali chapter 4 . 3/18/2016
You used smirk twice in this chapter. Minus 200 pts
Casting the Turian captain as a bad guy. Minus 100pts

Let me, the reader, decide if the Turian is a bad guy. Don't make him cartoonist evil, I mean, at this point he's more a caricature of a evil baddie. Just give me the facts.
609 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »