Reviews for Hedatu
Susan Dawson chapter 47 . 7/17
Noooooo that's so sad.. I mean good for you. But this sucks for the story.. This is the greatest story ever! Can't you get someone to take over the story?
justafanthe100 chapter 47 . 7/17
I’ll be honest, I’m disappointed that the story will not be continued because it’s amazing. Your writing style and the story itself are amazing and when I read it I couldn’t stop because it was so interesting that it was the only thing that I wanted to do. I even neglected the 100’s new episodes. I truly love this story and it’s by far my favorite Clexa AU. I respect your decision to stop writing but you need to know that even if you only update rarely I (and a lot of other people I’m sure) will happily read them.
Thanks for writing this amazing story.
Something is troubling me.. In the episode where Octavia meets Nyko, she is sitting against a ruin, with a statue of Abraham Linkon. Isnt the statue in Washington D.C.? How can Clarke then possibly go to Washington D.C. when she is in fact leaving Trikru terain?
xxDark Angel Babyxx chapter 47 . 7/11
I'm glad that you have flourished in your career. I would love to read some of your stories. I'm sad to know that Hedatu won't continue. It's been one of my favorite stories and I have re read it a few times already.
Incredibly beautiful story.. I wish it had continued..
blckfenix12 chapter 47 . 7/2
well... shit... best of luck to you
SwordnQuill chapter 47 . 7/2
I'm so happy to hear about your future projects but also selfishly sad about not getting to read anymore of Hedatu. I was wondering if you had considered letting one of your readers adopt your story. It seems to be something a lot of people on here do when they don't feel they can finish. I wish you the best of luck in everything you do. 3
JoJo chapter 47 . 6/29
It just breaks my heart that this excellent story won't be continued, but I wish you good luck in life.
Michelle Guevara chapter 47 . 6/30
It is a little bittersweet. On one hand it is exciting to hear about your new career and what you are achieving for yourself and on the other hand I will miss this story so much to hear that it has ended I am a little broken-hearted but I have understanding in knowing that you can not split your focus cause then both will suffer. So I wish you good luck on this next phase in your life and thank you for the respect and entertainment you have giving us your readers.
Enkmenessa chapter 47 . 6/27
Thank you for letting us know. I’m sorry to see your wonderful fictions go by the way side, but I enjoyed them while they lasted. I wish you luck with your publishing career. We’ll be here if you change your mind. Thanks for being one of my favorite authors, I’ll check out Thora when I can.i hope you find the balance between joy and supporting yourself, and it will be fabulous.
I kinda feel heartbroken, I love this story and was so excited when it came up on my alerts but I respect your decision and wish you all the best for the future.
Kurrent chapter 47 . 6/29
Best wishes! I hope things turn out well for you, because that's really the dream for most of us sharing our stories here. Don't dismiss the idea of turning out one-shots here every now and then; that can be a good way to keep in touch with readers here and work out some ideas before committing them to a print project.

I've enjoyed reading your Hedatu, and I appreciate your honesty regarding the chances of posting more lengthy works here in the future. We'll all miss writers who have to leave, but you showed courtesy and respect by explaining your reasons why. Again, I wish you all the best in your publishing future!
Jaely chapter 47 . 6/29
I have followed your work for years, before FFN was even a twinkle on the Internet and I rejoiced when I found your work on this wonderful site as well, even with the randomness and sporadic updates, as it gave me the means to know when you had put out something new and that was always exciting! No matter if it was a new chapter for an old story or a start of a brand new one, the prospects were always thrilling and wonderful to know as soon as possible. To know that you have embarked on this new adventure fills me heart with joy and leaves me feeling glad and honored to have read your words for so many years as you worked up to this amazing venture in your life. You are truly s talented Bard Red Hope and I’m proud to say reading your words over the years helped me find the courage to actually begin to write AND post what I had written when I would never have done otherwise. I wish you all the best and I look forward to seeing your books on my kindle lists real soon! lol take care ~Jaely

ps I hope you will keep all your stories up, whether they are complete or not. They are still amazing stories as they are, and I for one still go back and read them quite often.
Magic2488 chapter 47 . 6/29
Although I'm sad you aren't going to finish this story I'm really happy for you. It's great knowing that you took something you loved and basically turned that into your job. I will always love your fanfics. Maybe one day you'll decide to make more. Anyway, good luck with everything!
soulterror chapter 47 . 6/28
Well congratulations. It must be so exciting for all that to be happening. Sucks that there won't be updates. But life comes first.

Anyways congrats again and I hope I get to read something from you again

Cheers