Reviews for Hedatu
Clarke needs to get that flame and need to kick polis's seneator's asses. Fuck smack and burn queen nia too. Please finish
Idk01 chapter 1 . 6/14
I truly do enjoy this story and I hope you plan to continue this and not abandon it.
lee.hunter chapter 41 . 5/19
Wow. I mean, wow. This story has completely taken over my life for the past 2 days, and how dare you write something so engrossing! I think I've developed an ulcer from all the tension, and jees louise that slow burn. All I can say is damn. Damn, damn, damn. Well done. I look forward to whatever happens next.
great story i loved it. please continue
jujub chapter 1 . 4/24
Hey it's been a while I hope we will see volume 2 soon !
can(t wait to read what's next
LiquidE3 chapter 41 . 4/21
I loved it!

Can't wait for More!
I just found it, and spent hours reading disregarding my responsabilities omg...
Please Update the second part soon!
titanzilla chapter 41 . 4/5
Wow! I love this fic so much, and how much better it is than the original series. It's giving me the endings I always hoped for. Is there an estimate on how long it'll be until volume 2 is up? I know you said a few weeks back in January, but I can't wait to get my hands on more of this story!
LyingKing chapter 29 . 4/5
Are you kidding me, give Lexa some already geez. She has put you before all of the lands. Girl this is the slowest burn I have ever read in my life.
LyingKing chapter 28 . 4/5
How the hell is Raven not dead!? lol
fellows89 chapter 1 . 4/2
i absolutely love this story!
i know ou haven't updated in quite awhile but if you ever see this message, then i hope you will consider finnishing this story.
LyingKing chapter 6 . 3/29
So far so great! Love it!
SummerStormWar chapter 41 . 3/18
Can't wait till volume 2 and to see what happened with anyas body and to see who the othier goddess is and what trouble they will start and to see clarke and Lexa relationship progress and what other spirits and powers will show up but keep up the awesome work! :)
Susan Dawson chapter 41 . 3/11
Omg I love this story... Please post the next part soon
Msydner chapter 41 . 3/9
Looking forward too vol II. Love this story! One of the best Clexa storys ever.
Julixena452 chapter 41 . 3/9
Salut,
J'adore ta fiction, elle est juste sublime. J'ai tout lu d'une traite, j'ai n'est pas réussi à m'arrêter de lire.
Raven me trouble, est ce Jesuda ? Je ne sais pas, je ne voie pas Raven contre Clark et Lexa. Ravens est Raven elle est super bad ass. Pour d'Anya je veux absolument savoir ce qu'il lui est arrivé. J'adore son personnage. Quand elle est morte dans la série j'étais si dégouter, j'aurai aimer voir la relation qu'elle a eu ou a avec Lexa.
Merci pour ce volume, j'attend la suite avec impatience.
À bientôt.