Reviews for Hedatu
Emmafe chapter 32 . 9/15
Wow ! I think this was the best chapter yet ! I love everything about it, especially the description of the run in the woods I would definitely by this fic, you have a really neat writing
Clexalover chapter 2 . 9/11
Please continue this story I have read it over and over so many times and I really want to see it continue!
Stefanv96 chapter 21 . 9/13
is there for real not any sequel?
Amazing!
Where can we find Vol II? Other people have mentioned it :)
Please chapter 41 . 8/26
For my wellbeing is raven the 3rd goddess? PLEASE I cant sleep
duralast406 chapter 41 . 8/18
why did you take volume two off?
jrzygurl89 chapter 41 . 8/15
Will there be a sequel?
Your business chapter 41 . 8/14
You took off volume two why?
Lucia chapter 47 . 8/2
What a shame! I've always loved your stories. I'm going to miss Hedatu. Good look with your new proyect! All the best :-)
Your business chapter 47 . 7/25
My feelings are hurt
Susan Dawson chapter 47 . 7/17
Noooooo that's so sad.. I mean good for you. But this sucks for the story.. This is the greatest story ever! Can't you get someone to take over the story?
justafanthe100 chapter 47 . 7/17
I’ll be honest, I’m disappointed that the story will not be continued because it’s amazing. Your writing style and the story itself are amazing and when I read it I couldn’t stop because it was so interesting that it was the only thing that I wanted to do. I even neglected the 100’s new episodes. I truly love this story and it’s by far my favorite Clexa AU. I respect your decision to stop writing but you need to know that even if you only update rarely I (and a lot of other people I’m sure) will happily read them.
Thanks for writing this amazing story.
Something is troubling me.. In the episode where Octavia meets Nyko, she is sitting against a ruin, with a statue of Abraham Linkon. Isnt the statue in Washington D.C.? How can Clarke then possibly go to Washington D.C. when she is in fact leaving Trikru terain?
xxDark Angel Babyxx chapter 47 . 7/11
I'm glad that you have flourished in your career. I would love to read some of your stories. I'm sad to know that Hedatu won't continue. It's been one of my favorite stories and I have re read it a few times already.
Incredibly beautiful story.. I wish it had continued..
1,435 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »