Reviews for Me Together With You
Jessicaaaa.Bel chapter 7 . 2/19/2016
I love these chapters.
Jessicaaaa.Bel chapter 5 . 2/17/2016
They totally deserved that and more. Steamy chapter!
Seltika chapter 7 . 12/1/2015
UKReader chapter 7 . 11/25/2015
Oh, that was lush - and sweet.
Robinbird79 chapter 7 . 11/21/2015
Awww! I can just see the look on Thorin's face and in his eyes as he says he's going to be a father. Such a tender and sweet moment between them. But my goodness...what else does she have to tell him?
Wynni chapter 7 . 11/14/2015
Aww, what a sweet interlude.

It's always the little bits you put in that get me, like the sand in the teeth thing. Amazing.
Just4Me chapter 7 . 11/13/2015
I don't know whether to thank ChizomenoHime or you for this bit of fluff and fun, with a dash of sweet, tender Thorin - so I'll thank you both! What a wonderful way to end my day.
aliena wyvern chapter 7 . 11/13/2015
And now all I can think about is a cute baby thorin...
Seltika chapter 6 . 9/13/2015
I just came back to this chapter, Because i didn't had the chance to review it last time. I LOVE their lovemaking, and this time is almost like sex is put aside and Thorin reveals his sweetness. His wanting struggling with his fear for the child. And also, It's great to give Wren a chance to be on top. Thorin sure is showing himself more vulnerable in this position, wich is lovely 3
UKReader chapter 6 . 9/7/2015
Way to go with the language lesson! So many possibilities for smutty pun based feedback, but I shall keep my coat on it's hook today. Loved it.
Just4Me chapter 6 . 9/5/2015
Such a relief to read this after the recent "Me Without You" chapters. Umal! Umal!
Wynni chapter 6 . 8/31/2015
woooohooooooo! Holeee molies! do like what's goin' on here.

Heck, can i sign up for language lessons like that?
aliena wyvern chapter 6 . 8/31/2015
Awesome chapter :)
Just4Me chapter 5 . 7/12/2015
This was funny, and tender, and playful, and sexy and just plain perfect! ("In for an inch, in for a...dozen" may be my new favorite phrase.)
UKReader chapter 5 . 7/10/2015
Reason for delayed review after reading: passed out from all the smexy dwarf action.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »