Reviews for Me Together With You
Seltika chapter 5 . 7/8/2015
This was the one of the best Thwren's smutt i have read! Maybe because of the "first time" thing. The hasty pantry smutt works as gold! Last time it was only in their minds... Just wonderfull description, every detail.
Gonat chapter 5 . 7/6/2015
So good, this was worth waiting for, sexy and tender! Absolutely enjoy their easy, playfull and trustfull behaviour with each other. This playfull, teasing Thorin is definitively becoming my favorite. I absolutely love that you want to continue this story! Thanks for this wonderful side chapter.
Neewa chapter 5 . 7/6/2015
CAUTION: Hot Virgin Sexy King Dwarf. Handle with care. Avoid looking into his eyes. Ovaries might explode.

.Hot.

Can't stop fanning myself.
aliena wyvern chapter 5 . 7/6/2015
mamma mia :)
Wynni chapter 5 . 7/6/2015
I am going to start an iceberg service, just for your smutty bits. We'll buy floaties for the Netherlands and Venice with the proceeds.

I know exactly that look on Thorin's face, when he was unwrapping his boobilicious prezzies.
cleanh2ogal57 chapter 4 . 4/29/2015
Love it! They had wonderful sex several times with no protection. Is there a pregnancy in Wren's future?
Seltika chapter 2 . 4/28/2015
Lovelyyyy
UKReader chapter 4 . 4/27/2015
This is a wonderfully tender chapter. Hot and tender.
Wynni chapter 4 . 4/22/2015
did I have a chance to tell just how much I enjoyed this particular chapter?
Just4Me chapter 4 . 4/21/2015
What do you mean "if" there are any more M rated chapters? You know we want more. Especially when they're reunited in the Halls of Mandos (or however you're going to manage a happy ending for these two).
Just4Me chapter 3 . 4/21/2015
I think this chapter epitomizes the "peak of pleasure."
Gonat chapter 4 . 4/21/2015
So sweet and tender!
Lystan chapter 4 . 4/20/2015
*le sigh* So fluffy. So sexy! Love it.
AnneDance1711 chapter 4 . 4/20/2015
I'd like to know Thorins thoughts when he'll wake up and not find her there...
Jayne DLM chapter 4 . 4/20/2015
So bittersweet! I do wonder how you will give us a happy ending. I have my theory but look forward to what you do.
57 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »