Reviews for Me Together With You
pelargoni chapter 4 . 4/20/2015
This was sweet and sad. Loved how Thorin wanted her to move on and how she refused.
inperfection chapter 4 . 4/19/2015
Good chapter!
AnneDance1711 chapter 3 . 4/19/2015
Awesome! Can't wait for the next one!
Gonat chapter 3 . 4/18/2015
You write them so well, the act and the feelings. I like Thorin's smirking, humourus side and Wren finding her very skills of seduction. Those cliffhangers...!
inperfection chapter 3 . 4/17/2015
Good chapter!
lena1987 chapter 3 . 4/17/2015
What a sweet chapter- fantastic of course but just so sweet.
Skywolf42 chapter 3 . 4/17/2015
Love it.
Amazing as usual.

Can I borrow your Thorin sometime...?

He's much more loving than my Thorin is. So sweet and adorable too.

Of course, my Thorin's (SPCD) a psychopath so probably anyone else's Thorin would be a better lover than him but still I do like those two together, Wren and Thorin. They're lovely and you write them so well as such a match for each other.

It's odd because I normally scoff at these types of stories but I absolutely adore yours. You just write in wonderfully in a way that I could believe it could happen and they're just so cute together...
UKReader chapter 3 . 4/17/2015
Your last paragraph or sentence is often the one that blows me away, but here it was the first. It's that palpable thing again. Marvellous K.
UKReader chapter 2 . 4/17/2015
You write them so beautifully darling. Fabulously smutty but also sooooo tender and sweet. Their love and connection is palpable.
dearreader chapter 3 . 4/17/2015
Post-coital cliffie, might as well put one there, since they have so many pre and post coital moments. Almost constantly. And that's a good thing.
Wynni chapter 3 . 4/17/2015
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

well worth the wait.

Dang woman, I melted all my ice floes, now what'll I do?
pelargoni chapter 3 . 4/17/2015
You take cliffies to new heights but the good thing is we know the story will continue :)
Jayne DLM chapter 2 . 4/17/2015
Haha I think Wren is going to enjoy being in charge!
inperfection chapter 2 . 4/16/2015
Good chapter, I didn't expect a virgin Thorin but he's so cute haha
Wynni chapter 2 . 4/16/2015
aaaaaaaaaah,
evil evil woman
how long for the payoff? /faint
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »