Reviews for Never Say Die Series 2
DestinChild chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Kinda random but if you ever continue this please save Kyle from Return to House on Haunted Hill. He didn't deserve to die
Sporkstress chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Horrible part 2.
RedDesertOrca chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
For a sixteen year old your writing is pretty fucked up. Ever heard of paragraph? No?

So what if your favourite characters from your favourite films die. Get over it you canon-raping bint.
Raven-of-Moraea chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Coolness! Hey, if you finish this, could you be a dear and save my poor Steven Price from his grim fate? It'd REALLY make my day. :)
ToetalNnyfanatik chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
yay, he died! who else is left?
Little angel chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
SAVE HARRY POTTER OR TIDUS FROM FINAL FANTASY X!Er... sorry I just love them? _ I like house on haunted hill too! _ Update! Uh oh... *Runs away when shapeless blobby black thing thats screaming pretty badly starts chasing me around and try and throw me into the satlur... um... whatever chamber.* O_O help... lol
Dark-goddessof the roses15 chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
I tried reading it and I can't. Want to know why? It's because spacing,grammer,and spelling obviously is not in your vocabulary. Why spoil such a great movie with a girl who has to save the people who died? It doesn't make sense. I won't be able to watch House on Haunted Hill for a week now without feeling disgusted.
Rock 'N' Roll Suicide chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
Pfft. I'm getting so sick of people adoring and / or swooning over Watson Pritchett. D; Poor, poor Mister Price, no?

Good. You might want to try paragraphing, next time. It's hard to read and slightly harder to understand. But. I do like the idea. Even if a 'portal' is just a tad overused in things like this. I have this image in my head of the girl's arm reaching out and grabbing Watson just as he is grabbed by the creature. You could have her arm inside the black ink blob thing, so it looks like he's eaten but. Not really.

And. If Watson is saved, who saves Eddie? Not that I like him, though. I'd be jumping for joy if Eddie had been killed, but you could just write the end of the movie in short, explaining what happens to the other characters. Because, if Watson saves Eddie, and Watson's taken out of the equasion, does somebody else save him or does he just die?
soccerpotter chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
It was pretty good. Add more!
krycalex chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
Yay! Watson's saved! Yippee-huzzah!

Excellent!
DuchessOfDestruction chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
Just a tip for you: Grammar, plot and nonfan-giresque writing is a great way to write a story. Try it sometime.
The Bound Woman chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
I think you should rescue Evelyn. She's my favorite character in the movie
Jean-GreyPhoenix chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
hi i think she should rescue Evelyn she evil in her own way!
Morningstar Devereaux chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
GO ON! SPOIL MY SERIES NEXT! RANDOMLY SELF-INSERT INTO MY FANDOM, IT'S NOT COMPLETE WITHOUT YOU! TAKE MY CHARACTERS BACK TO YOUR LOVE DEN!
CleopatraVII chapter 1 . 3/15/2003
Lol, another goody :) We seem to like the same characters (and movies, and authors...) Like I said, u could do a RR when u finish the movie.

E, my keyboard is crappy, so it put "whish" instead of "wish" in my review for the 1st in the series.

Oh, ur stories uploaded as 1 big pragraph. If u dun want that to happen, save ur sry as a html file :):):)

I can't wait for the next 1!