Reviews for Besieged Heart
Coffee and Twinkies chapter 29 . 5/8
Been binge reading this story. I straight up adore your take on the Inquisitor and Cullen. You said not to reveal any potential spoilers in the reviews so I will ask my spoilers question in a PM instead.
Holy. Fricking. Shit! I've been reading this story since it was first published, just posted a review on your Skyrim/Vorstag romance story, and had NO FREAKING CLUE that you've written both of these MAGNIFICENT stories! Mind blown haha
Please get into publishing. Your talent is unbelievable (
GwenWallace chapter 29 . 1/18
Wow you went all out on this one, but still kept the language tastefull. Thanks for the quick update. Really enjoyed reading it :)
GwenWallace chapter 28 . 12/24/2017
Adored it as always and especially the last part on the desk has me still snicker . Thanks for sharing and no worries about the absence, as long as you are feeling better now :).
Hyledd chapter 27 . 8/21/2017
The fact that you have such few reviews, favs and follows amazes me every time I look at them. Your writing is just wonderful, really professional, in my opinion. You have a VERY large vocabulary, VERY few grammatical mistakes ( I think I saw about 5, at max, from all the chapters ), your characterisation is near perfection, really. Every time I read your chapters I really can imagine the game characters saying what ''you'' make them say, doing what ''the story'' makes them do, and it fits so damn well! I never found some one here who writes as good as you. Mostly you bought me with the excellent work you do with the characterisation. Please keep writing. You are really really good at what you do.
GwenWallace chapter 27 . 7/5/2017
Aaaaaaw what a beautiful reunion and so deserved. Well done :). I just love Cullen XD.
GwenWallace chapter 26 . 5/28/2017
Wow that was so intense. The distress and helplessness of it all. Great work. The idea with the deadly rope was ingenious. I even researched it online to see if there was anything similar in medieval times. Didn't find anything specific so bravo! It may sound strange, but I love these kinds of situations if they are well described, not because the characters are tortured obviously, but because it tells you much of the quallity of the writers abilities of figurative portrayal, and it definitely did. I could picture it so well that I almost felt the ropes, the numbness and cold. Well done :). I'm so looking forward to the next chapter
Gwen chapter 24 . 2/12/2017
Nope I for one have no objections towards long chapter. Love it :D
Gwen chapter 5 . 2/11/2017
Such a backstory Oo. I mean I know Fenris and all, but this...Loved the way it was written as well...so heartbreaking :O...and infuriating at the same time.
Rae chapter 22 . 8/27/2016
Thank Andraste you skipped that super long mission. Lol I was so relieved. It's still adorable. I can tell the eventual shut will be glorious
LovelyMellow chapter 16 . 8/6/2016
Hahahahah This chapter was so serious and then you had to go and through in that last line, had me giggling like a fool!
pippin143 chapter 20 . 7/16/2016
Finally caught up! So cute and yet dark at the same time. You tackled these heavy themes well and it really added a new layer to your characters. Can't wait to see what happens next! Also, fears insights and pov had me giggling! Absolutely loved :)
kashuneko chapter 19 . 4/1/2016
I was thrilled to see another chapter posted!
The honest, straightforward way you're dealing with this subject matter is brilliant. I am greatly enjoying this read - acknowledging that the topic is likely one that is difficult both for reader and author. Kudos to you. I look forward to the next chapter.
Rae chapter 19 . 3/31/2016
"You deserve justice. I will give you that, or if not, I will give you vengeance. "

I'm not gonna elaborate on how turned on that line made me. Damn I need a man like Cullen.
Bugaboozled chapter 18 . 2/19/2016
Another lovely chapter, Chalybeous! I'm glad that Peredura has woken up, though I'm sure she's not out of the woods yet. :'D

I love how even your slower chapters flow so easily. While this chapter was nowhere near as action packed as the previous couple, it still contained just what it needed to keep me interested and wanting more. And we better get more soon! Ok, ok, take your time, you know I won't throw too big a fit if it takes a minute to write more. x'D lol

But seriously, Cullen and Peredura deserve some serious fluff after all they've been through. And a certain disgusting, crusty mage needs to meet a gruesome demise. :

Poor Cassandra, I imagine she's beating herself up quite a bit... and not to mention Dorian. I caught that little mention of his actions following leaving Peredura's chambers. :[ Everybody needs a hug. D':

*sits in corner and waits for next chapter*