Reviews for In Search of Family
Fangking2 chapter 10 . 3/7/2012
I shed a unseeable tear while reading this. i salute to you.
A Wayfarer chapter 9 . 10/19/2011
I do wonder sometimes what could have happened if Kenshin had ever formally met Tomoe's father... but I thought the ending was fitting, regardless. It's just fun to wonder.

Thanks for the story, I quite enjoyed reading it!
Silver Shadowbreeze chapter 10 . 1/21/2010
This is a heartfelt piece of work. The way you showed Takuo's journey to find Kenshin was something more than great. How it was all finally resolved with Kenshin reading the book to find out who Oibore had been instead of having him tell him in person was the pinnacle of a perfect plotline.

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 9 . 8/13/2009
Nng Im not too happy about the ending. The visit yes- and teh recognision yes- but the story part- not really. IF its was jsut for him to read than maybe. *shrug* Giveing my opinion- sorry if I offended. (
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 8 . 8/13/2009
Wonderful job. ) One more chapter to go but it seems like a nice fitting ending as it is.

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 7 . 8/13/2009
I've liked this chapter best. Keep it up.

Ari han
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 6 . 8/13/2009
Cute. It seems that so much info is leaking out. You'd think everyone would be clueless about it. Lol.

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 5 . 8/13/2009
Nice job. It doesnt seem quite like Megumi to break down like that but I am happy that he found some ease. As well as Im happy that you slept rurouni correctly. XD

ARi chan
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 4 . 8/13/2009
Lol. Cute. Well said. )

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 3 . 8/13/2009
That was alright. I understand that Tomoe keeps her true thoughts in her diary but it seems a bit too childish of her- at least the writing. She always seemed a bit more mature than that. Sorry. / Other that the writing I apprciate your effort and love the story plot- I will keep on reading on. )

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 2 . 8/13/2009
Wonderful job. They only thing I'd change is your spelling on ronin. Its acutally spelt as rurouni. Other than that- nice job. )

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Wonderful job! ) I always liked Kenshin's relationship with his father in law, whether he knew it or not (That he was his father in law). Ive always wanted to see an extention of it. Lol.

Potato Monarch chapter 8 . 7/1/2009
That really was a touching tale... He wasn't really searching for family in the end, he was searching for truth.
KuroitsukiNoMai chapter 9 . 8/5/2007
i really like your stories! they really are wonderfully written! thanks for writing and posting these!

Randa-Chan chapter 9 . 4/2/2007
Very good! That was really sweet and I sincerly enjoyed reading about Tomoe's father. It would have been lovely for Kenshin and Tomoe's father to sit down and have a real heart to heart but it's just as nice this way too because they both know what Tomoe's father did for Kenshin.

Lovely job overall and it seems I've finally finished reading all your tales for now but I do have you on author alert so I'm definately hankering for more. _

Love Randa*