Reviews for If It Helps
Guest chapter 6 . 7/13/2017
Awww yeah Im happy to see the return of Badass Carol here telling Merle to fuckoff
NotEnoughTimeOnMyHands chapter 17 . 1/16/2016
Lovely. I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Hoping you've written more.
NotEnoughTimeOnMyHands chapter 12 . 1/16/2016
Oh my god. What a tough read. How is this all going to sort itself out? Aaaahhhhhhh!
NotEnoughTimeOnMyHands chapter 11 . 1/16/2016
Ouch that hurt. Oh Merle you utter ...
NotEnoughTimeOnMyHands chapter 9 . 1/16/2016
Aawwwwwwww
NotEnoughTimeOnMyHands chapter 7 . 1/16/2016
Loved the flashback. It was perfect! The tension is so difficult for them. Poor souls!
NotEnoughTimeOnMyHands chapter 6 . 1/16/2016
Wow so glad she showed him how strong he is. They both have to stay strong. Merle will either give up his crap or move on!
NotEnoughTimeOnMyHands chapter 4 . 1/16/2016
Hot and loving. Just perfect. Daryl saying all those things at the end. Too cute. Wonder if the mention of babies will come to anything. I realise you're implying a difficulty but wouldn't it just be the thing if it worked out!
NotEnoughTimeOnMyHands chapter 3 . 1/16/2016
Oh I'm enjoying this.
Like how Merle thought Daryl was remembering how to be a Dixon but instead Daryl was showing him how to be a man! Love that Daryl is sweet with her and doesn't care if his brother sees!
NotEnoughTimeOnMyHands chapter 1 . 1/15/2016
Saw your story recommended in tumblr. Feel like I might have read the first chapter. Especially at the end. Still, great start. Loving it and wondering about the past future!
Naple chapter 5 . 10/15/2015
I LOVE THIS STORY, Carol and Daryl are so cute!
girlface chapter 17 . 10/11/2015
This was a fantastic story...I enjoyed it immensely
Guest chapter 17 . 10/8/2015
Awesome story. I like that you didn't slap a magic bandaid on Merle's addictions. Also loved your google searches, lol. Thank you for the story!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/4/2015