Reviews for Take on Colour
Akuma-Tsukishima chapter 14 . 9/29/2017
Reihime san, this a beautiful original plot for Shugo Chara. I must say, I was initially skeptical when I first read your description of the characters but as I kept reading, I totally enjoyed the fanfic. I'll give you a review of the entire fanfic so far as a whole.
1. I like how you're balancing all the pairs (I don't think you're bad at right romance like you say. I personally love the bits of romance you have added)
2. I think as areas of improvement, you might want to work on your spellings. Like in a lot of places the spelling for calm/calming was written as come/ coming, and quiet was quite in some places. Just do a spell check and I think it should be ok.
3. I really love Amuto and hope there are a few more of these moments. But I have to say I've started liking Kukai/Yaya and Kairamu. I would love to see a nice development for Rima as most of the others are already changing bit by bit.

Looking forward to this fanfic! Gambatte kudasai, Reihime san!
AmutoLover15 chapter 14 . 5/1/2017
Hi, Author-san! I just wanted to let you know that I absolutrly adore your story. I've been waiting for you to update for months! Haha. I re-read it just now and I just saw what your author's note said at the end of Chapter 14. I'm pretty bummed out but as long as you do update and finish this wonderful story, I wouldn't mind waiting a few more months :) Thanks for posting your story! Hope to read the future chapters soon. I can't wait for what you have instored for us.
Moi chapter 14 . 1/28/2017
Hi, I just wanted to say that I just finished reading this and it was wonderful. I like how much depth you put into the characters, and it's really nice that you try to let all of the characters interact, not many writers do that, and I really do appreciate it and hope you do that some more. I do regret reading this before it was complete but it was great and I'll be waiting till the next chapter comes out
Guest chapter 14 . 6/30/2016
It took me about 3-4 hours (I think) to read this story and its AMAZING! I was really depressed since the eight powers was stopped so i searched for similar things and i came across this masterpiece! Its really great and I love it! Although there are a few grammatical mistakes here and there, but nontheless its awesome. I don't really like how that there are parts of all the pairings (Amuto, Amuhiko, etc...) but then again this is your story. I hope the pairing are Amuto, Rimahiko, Kutau, and Kaiya. But it seems that you're taking the KukaixYaya (Kukya?) path, but thats okay too 'cause i love this pair too. Please state what the pairings are in the next chapter you write.
Xoxo, me. Or Jana.
(P.S. Very proud of myself cuz i wrote this formally and stuff, Kyaaaa. Yeah ok bye.)
Amuto.Kutau.Rimahiko.Kaya chapter 14 . 4/28/2016
I love love love this story ! Can you not post during the summer holidays or something like that ? :(

Lots of love from France !
FairyLetters chapter 14 . 4/14/2016
I think the flower that nagihiko got is the one that represents nadeshiko in anime, I don't know the name of the flower though. And kukai's is sunflower. So you ate asking me to update when you are going to hiatus for a year. I think I'm not gonna update sooner either. Nice chappy by the way. Amuhiko is the best one.
Allie chapter 14 . 4/14/2016
Yay!

Thank you for speeding it up! I think Nagi got a sakura flower or a lotus flower, for kukai it know. I don't really have anything to suggest so Bye Bye!
~Allie
Luvikuto chapter 13 . 4/3/2016
Please update! This story is so good, but maybe you could add more amuto scenes? Please!
Allie chapter 13 . 4/3/2016
*Applaud, Applaud*
This chapter was amazing. I like how you are putting everybody in perspective, But I really think you should make the story progress a little faster. I think you should have the populars, in the next chapter say their fears or something like that. It should expose some more of the populars' past, especially Amu's. Have her say something like this,"My greatest fear is to be buried 6 ft under while I am still alive," or something like that. I think the populars should be the first to find out about Amu's abusing and her disease. But only after Their worlds are covered. That is all I have and Thank you for reading it.
~Allie
guest chapter 13 . 4/3/2016
I came to this fandom a day ago and read your fic.I really really liked your fic and I really want it to be continued. So keep updating.
FairyLetters chapter 13 . 4/3/2016
I love it. I was actually dramatizing the whole thing with my acting skills. I especially loved amuto and kukamu moment. Can't wait for next update! Ikuto actually sounded serious with amu which greatly pleasured me .. And kukai... He is just awesome like the flirt he is. I loved devil bride moment.
ela999 chapter 13 . 4/2/2016
Me fácino ya quiero leer el siguiente cap hasta entonces sayonara ;)
Miiichellee chapter 13 . 4/2/2016
Really love this chapter was so funny and amazingly wrote please update soon
amuto2004 chapter 12 . 3/23/2016
Ohh I LOVE it !
It's the BEST story I've ever read !
Update please..I can't wait for the update !
ReaderNumber1 chapter 12 . 3/20/2016
Nice chapter. But I must say it was indeed quite boring, especially the middle part where there whereabouts was explained. I think it was not important, you could have just time skipped so because of that part it turned out boring. But...

Don't worry, the starting and ending was pleasant. I can't help but wonder what yukari has in store for populars, especially for amu who she despises. I wonder...

Overall it turned out fine, but could've been better if it wasn't for some parts. You have potential to write even better chapter so don't be down and try harder next time. Thank you for updating anyway. I was so excited for the chapter and kukai, flirting with amu just made by day. Thank you so much!