Reviews for A Nose That Can See
Me And Not You 1001 chapter 5 . 11/17
He totally blocked himself this time!
TheDells chapter 1 . 10/18
I love this fic! I've read it a few times :)
Animekitty47 chapter 8 . 10/11
Truly, it is a terrible shame to see the end of this very serious love story that perfectly captures Tom Riddle's character. *serious nod*

For example. the feather mites. A truly educational section. :D

Anyway, now I'm gonna go see what The Wrong Strain is like. Can't imagine why I feel like reading that fic next. Complete mystery. XD
Animekitty47 chapter 5 . 10/11
Drat, I forgot the mention you did sneak in some funny last chapter with the discussion about the Dark Mark screams EVIL! DO NOT TRUST!

lol The candles that blocked him this time.

And the wings being the thing that convinced her! That bit was beautiful. "Like sin and shadow and rage given form."
Animekitty47 chapter 4 . 10/11
Yeah, ok, so the later chapters are not as funny as the earlier ones, and therefore not *quite* as amusing, but they're still good chapters in their own twisted way.

RIP Dumbles.
Animekitty47 chapter 1 . 10/10
lol Well you weren't wrong about this being very silly, but still good in it's silly way. The out of season fruit that is both bribery and blackmail. XD

Hermione's offer for tips on World Domination and/or Immortality was my favorite part of this chapter.

Loved the tiny detail that there's just a book in the Hogwarts library called Big Book of World Domination. Considering all the Dark wizards in HP, that joke might actually exist in some version. Maybe it's sitting in Grimmauld Place instead of the Hogwarts Library. No, wait, it's in both places, just in the Restricted Section. ;)
ReaderOfDramione chapter 5 . 9/17
ABRAXAS STOP YOUR DAMN MUSIACL THEATRE IDEAS! PLEASE!
ReaderOfDramione chapter 3 . 9/17
sure you dont have daddy issues tommy. or do you want more puppies and unicorns from mione
ReaderOfDramione chapter 2 . 9/17
Abraxas sings tea for two and antonin like women dressed as circus clowns! what has the world come to? love the funniesuness
ReaderOfDramione chapter 2 . 9/17
theres a book of world domonation? in tom riddles hands?
ReaderOfDramione chapter 1 . 9/17
man, this is really funny and i can tell from the first few paragraphs with Hermione being tempted with strawberries. in chocolate. love it so far
Ha! Great ending.
Oh god. I just love these increasingly hilarious ways that he keeps getting cockblocked. It’s great.
Lol. I love how they keep getting interrupted and your A/N and...well, basically all of it. It’s just too wonderfully hilarious.
I love this so much. It’s hilarious and so amazing.