Reviews for A Nose That Can See
iminadaze chapter 1 . 11/29
i love this story so much! they’re so funny lmaoo
That was hilariously amazing. And that is my thought after every reading of this story. Love it!
ZeMeliaTinaKiNifro chapter 8 . 9/17
I swear there used to be a kudos function in fanfic rather than just a03. But anyways, just here to say I like this story. Thank you for sharing!
Inkari the Huldra chapter 8 . 9/17
...this totally isnt the 4th time ive read this story and im totally not only realizing just now that they put a geas on themselves. "we can have sex when you get me a ring and make me immortal" *proceeds to get a ring, and every attempt at sex is ruined until HE MALES HER IMMORTAL* i feel like an idiot lmfao
MotekElm chapter 3 . 9/10
still great
MotekElm chapter 2 . 9/10
this has need laughing out loud
MotekElm chapter 1 . 9/10
this is brilliant
yochan123 chapter 8 . 8/6
Darn and we didn’t even get to see the actual no accident sex scene! Hahaha

XD I think I've met a lifetime quota of doing brave things," Hermione said. "Multiple lifetimes. I've learned a sensible person doesn't march up to a dragon with her sword out."

And the graduation gifts are so cute
yochan123 chapter 6 . 8/6
Oh Tom oh Tom oh Tom they might have to lock themselves in a bomb shelter to finally have sex

Lmao abraxas’s only talent may be in singing and mulciber is really hanging onto his life by a thread haha
yochan123 chapter 5 . 8/6
Poor Tom omg he keeps getting cock blocked

But seriously where will the man be without Hermione? His evil plans going up in flames that’s what! Indeed just have the light side hand the ministry over to him! Ain’t that easier minister for LIFE
yochan123 chapter 4 . 8/6
Lolol I love these death eaters who seem to be lacking a few brain cells hahaha

Killing dumbledore with poisoned candy is just FABULOUS! I HATE THIS FUCKER TOO FOR ALL THE SHIT HE PUT HARRY THROUGH AS IF HARRY SHOULD BE THE ONLY ONE TO FIGHT A WAR WHILE DUMNLEDORE DOES NOTHING. The school is a menace!

Besides elixir of life is a much fab idea and do away with the creepy skulls lol
yochan123 chapter 3 . 8/6
That fruit bribery is beautiful :) and Tom getting off on Hermione punching draco

God I love this
yochan123 chapter 2 . 8/6
you'd have made a grain of sand into a horcrux, tossed it on the beach, and known no one would ever find it. But, no, you have to be special and different.

Lmaoooo yes

Omg love this hahahahaha Tom getting off onHermione plotting murder
yochan123 chapter 1 . 8/6
Hahaha I love this
renowned-warrior chapter 8 . 3/6
I surrender
FFS! This is the funniest thing I have ever had the pleasure of reading.