Reviews for Little Guy
Perfect pairing chapter 5 . 1/20
Luna is the perfect pairing for little guy, while simultaneously being the only person you could possibly pair him with.
Best fic ever! Love It!
Cwhit930 chapter 5 . 1/5
God this was funny. Thank you for this enjoyable tale.
HayleyJH chapter 3 . 12/26/2021
Brilliant
Katya chapter 5 . 12/16/2021
This story still makes me laugh, no matter how many times I have read it. "Mr. of the Jungle" got me this time around. Great imagination and fun visuals.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 1 . 12/5/2021
How did Lily cast a sleeping charm on Harry if she didn't have her wand? If she had enough mastery to cast a sleeping charm could she have just put that magic out into the thing she was doing?
Epeefencer chapter 5 . 11/30/2021
An insanely funny story.
Mightily amused chapter 5 . 11/16/2021
How come I've missed this little gem of a story? Lighthearted, heartwarming, just what you need on a grey autumn day. Keep up the good work!
Eddiss Alanimi chapter 1 . 11/12/2021
I don't know why but the line, "He little guy. Therefore he was" made me burst out laughing and that's just the beginning of the fic.
swift35 chapter 5 . 11/4/2021
This was great! I need to find more lighthearted and funny stories like this. Thanks for sharing!
EdTheBeast chapter 5 . 10/29/2021
George, George, George of the Jungle, watch out for that Tree. Harry, Tooki, and Spot, meet Luna after Hogwarts!
Kittens Kat chapter 5 . 10/14/2021
LOVE IT! TOO FUNNY! THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK!
Majerus chapter 5 . 10/1/2021
Silly, yet wonderfully imaginative fun. Thanks!
FriendlyFire59 chapter 5 . 9/21/2021
This was so much fun, a fun tribute to both the old morning show and the well done movie. I was kind expecting Hermione to become Ms. of the Jungle, though how you brought Luna into the story was so well done. Though you have to wonder which stories captured her attention at Hogwarts, his knowledge of science, his abilities with the animal kingdom, or how he looked walking out of Black Lake after his bath?
Thanks for posting.
Homarid chapter 5 . 9/4/2021
This was so silly. A proper crack-fic. Great story.
1,116 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »