Reviews for Fazbear's Fright: The Horror Attraction
RedBlazer2432 chapter 6 . 4/3
This book was simply amazing, from beginning to end, it was just beautiful. Not only that, but this is also well made
Bloodwitch Raven chapter 6 . 8/28/2016
I don't know, I think it's well written to me.
Interesting way on how you used the minigames- oh! Right, 'Death minigames' I forget the fans refer them that :P

And backstory too. They always lack any plot line or story, guess that's how FNaF did get famous in the first place right? :)
BadWolf1900 chapter 6 . 9/14/2015
I've got this weird feeling in my throat and for some reason I want to cry. That story was extremely well done. Wow. Well, thank you, Krystal Adams for making my day ten times better. Keep releasing those balloons, you hear me? It turns out that it was a double good ending. Oh, I was about to shoot you for a second. I enjoyed this story so much. Oh, and here I go with one of my ideas. I guess I'll have to talk to the author about that. Well, this has been a great story. Thank you. Just thank you. And dang you as well! The feeling in my throat is getting worse and I still want to cry. Well, talk to you later, and for now, goodbye Purple Guy and goodbye Krystal Adams.
BadWolf1900 chapter 5 . 9/14/2015
Yeah, I watched an animation with that lore audio in it. Now Krystal, think. You got the kids out, now surely you can think of a way to get your dad out. I mean, come on. You have the power to interact with the souls of deceased children, now don't tell me you can't get your Dad out. Really, do the poor guy a favor. You should've left Gold alone, he's the one who influenced your Father to do all of that, anyway. Please, don't let this be a bad ending.
BadWolf1900 chapter 4 . 9/14/2015
Finally. And...oh no. She's gonna figure out what she has to do to get the good ending, isn't she? That, or Mike will get the good ending for her. Well, sorry Purple Guy, but I don't think I can get you out of this one. Sorry, bad pun. I almost don't want to see how this ends. But, I'll force myself to... Krystal, if you love your father at all then don't light the match... please don't light the match, just don't light the match. Oh, do whatever, I don't care. If you do burn that place down, it should be easy to find you and shoot you. Do what you wish.
BadWolf1900 chapter 3 . 9/13/2015
Krystal, Krystal, Krystal. She knows, but she denies it. Okay, whatever, we've all forgotten about Golden Freddy. You know? Created in a lab. "Influencing Powers". Turned out to be evil. Influenced PURPLE GUY so that PURPLE GUY would murder the FIVE CHILDREN and the blame would go on PURPLE GUY. Then, for some reason, GOLDEN FREDDY made it so that PURPLE GUY would have the urge to chop up the suits, unwillingly releasing the FIVE CHILDREN, who then chase PURPLE GUY into the SPRINGTRAP suit, causing it to kill PURPLE GUY, leaving the souls of the FIVE CHILDREN to believe that they have killed THE REAL MURDERER which they. HAVE. NOT!
We've all forgotten. Scott is testing ALL of you. And I, clearly, am the ONLY ONE. THAT. HAS. PASSED!
Poor Purple Guy, or Vincent, as I call him. Purple Guy should not have been punished. It's all on Golden Freddy. Who I plan to kill in one of my stories! Anyway, I hope everyone will remember the real murderer. Now, Krystal, if you get mad at your Father and burn down Fazbear's Fright, I will track you down, and shoot you. Just so you know. Now, I will go to bed and read the next chapter tomorrow. Now, Vincent, if Krystal does not get you out of that suit, then WE will. Yes, there are others who feel sorry for you.
BadWolf1900 chapter 2 . 9/13/2015
Oh, Krystal. HOW THICK ARE YOU?! You are making this SO MUCH HARDER than it actually has to be. Of course you're Dad's in there! What else do you think happened to him? Wow. You didn't even know he was the murderer, did you? And of course he was trying to give you a hug! He's your Dad and he hasn't seen you in thirty years! Well, I don't know, he could just be some crazy guy that kills everything he sees. That's how he treated me when I had your job. Oh, here's another clue word about who we're forgetting about and why Purple Guy didn't deserve to suffer like that. INFLUENCING.
BadWolf1900 chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Oh, I enjoyed the first chapter. Oh, and Krystal, I can tell you about what happened to your father. It was quite gruesome, too. He didn't deserve it either. You know why everyone thinks he did deserve it? We've all forgotten. We've all forgotten about one character who is extremely important and has somehow, through idiocy, been forgotten. I will give you one clue word. GOLD.
NomIco chapter 6 . 8/22/2015
That. Was. Amazing.
Jasper's Waifu chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
Love it!
warfstache chapter 5 . 4/27/2015
Markipliiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeer... XD
Elliot Q chapter 6 . 4/22/2015
Amazing! :D
Enjoy your new Tumblr follower.
Also, that hat on Scott's website is gone now. :P
Harmonics Rioter chapter 6 . 4/21/2015
I enjoyed this from beginning to end, and I can see you really put your back into it. It was short, yes; but it was packed to the brim with quality and cleverness. So, thanks a lot for that great story and who knows; maybe we'll read some more of you in the future. I certainly wouldn't have any problems with that!
BlackDragon41 chapter 6 . 4/21/2015
Aww, I was hoping for more. I like how you incorporated all of the mini games and followed through the game's day by day layout. The overall story was nicely done and didn't lose my interest at any part, though there were a few errors but not enough to distract from reading. I enjoyed it from beginning to end but I still feel like it's not over, I still feel that Springtrap didn't get an end. It is cannon that he survived the fire(as seen in the ending newspaper behind the Freddy toy when the screen is brightened). I believe that this would be a great opportunity for a sequel if you wish. I know many people don't like Springtrap and the Purple Guy for his wicked crimes against the children, but he's human and paid for his evil actions. He's trapped and been trapped for 30 long years. He is still not at rest, I just imagine him stumbling right back into Krystal's life still trying to ask for help. She SavedThem, HelpedThem so please... 'FreeHim'... Just a thought. XD
CaptainDallasGQ chapter 6 . 4/20/2015
I really like the story! Making Krystal the daughter of Purple was awesome! :3 And the fact that you added the Freddy hat and balloons (which reminds me a bit of Mandopony's 'Balloons'. I hope you continue to write fanfics. :)
JackRabbit