Reviews for I'll Always Love You
TrueBells chapter 36 . 5/2/2013
So funny, i loved it! I didn't stop reading, not until i finished reading every single chapter.
TheNinjaKitty13 chapter 36 . 12/27/2012
The summary was right! This was an awesome epilogue! I couldn't stop laughing!
AngelOfThought chapter 36 . 10/1/2011
Phew! Finally finished reading it. I think it was pretty good. The characters were a little /out/ of character but only a little. By the way, what /is/ a Peep Chick?
kokoronagomu chapter 10 . 4/26/2011
if the no chocolate rule would apply to canine youkai the same as regular dogs then since foxes are of the canine family shippo would be sick as a dog too for eating chocolate.

cute story.
jnhkn chapter 9 . 6/15/2010
Miroku asked, tugging on Miroku's sleeve.

don't u mean shippo
AlienAgainstTheWorld chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
wow... I've only read the first chapter of your (already complete) fic, and I really loved it!

I know some people think its pointless to review after the fic's already finished, but I think it makes an author feels nice - I just hope you feel the same way.

Also, impressive array of stories! 240 stories is a HUGE accomplishment! I came across an author with 174 stories yesterday, and I was astounded, but to see 240 i like incredible!

Also if you're interested in any naruto stories, I have a couple that you might like to read. Two of them are sasuhina, and the third is an itahinasasu. I just got started on them, so there are very few chappie's, but, if you read them, I hope you'll like them.
inuyashasfavgurl13 chapter 20 . 8/3/2009
I love so far!
Glory of Dawn chapter 2 . 3/17/2009
THat little button ain't in the corner no more XD

I'm rereading this as I am bored out of my 25,0 year old mind.

Oops. Wasn't supposed to tell anyone.

Lol. This is so cheesy but so good... I can't help but read it XD
Shiba-san chapter 36 . 6/25/2008
The story was good, but the epilogue was really random.
Zabby Perno chapter 22 . 6/22/2008
Yeah. The Day of the Week thing is great! I can't do the Sunday one though! *sobs* Both of my brothers and both of my sisters live in Oregon! I don't see them ever! Although, when I do see them, I get to see my nieces and nephews! It makes my happy!

Just like your story! If I had to rate the story as a whole that I've read, on a scale of 1-10, it'd be a 10! It is that funny! And adorable! I liked the part about the new moon earlier. I forgot to review. You made InuYasha sound like a chick PMSing! It was funny!

lol

IKSMF
Ashes of the Phoenix chapter 36 . 6/19/2008
Ha, that was funny, I never thought of Naraku being a tour guide. But that was funny. I must have read the first paragraph three times. It totally confused me. I just, didn't get , well, I wish Naraku wasn't always evil, anyway. Still that you could have that elf-ish story thing you were talking about in one the author notes. *sigh* well, bai bai
Ashes of the Phoenix chapter 35 . 6/19/2008
Aw, it's too bad that you can't make a fic just for Kenyon, Sayah, and Inazuma. I really liked Kenyon. Talkative, *cough*Sesshomaru*cough* polite, *cough*Yasha*cough* and not a pervert *cough*Miroku*cough*. xD anyway, I still think it would be great if you could, but, alas, you're not able to. At least I don't think you're able to. this site should have a section for people to make their own stories, instead of just existing ones, if you know what I mean. Anyway, great story, great original characters. All that. Bai
Ashes of the Phoenix chapter 30 . 6/19/2008
oh, please send the pictures to me. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! email: stazia.

thanks. xD

Great Story.
ashlede chapter 4 . 5/18/2008
i LOVE this story its so awsome you are like so good at writing. i love it.
Glory of Dawn chapter 36 . 4/14/2008