Reviews for Deal with a Devil
Shadeymankey chapter 14 . 7/30
…why wouldnt they assume mind magic?
Shadeymankey chapter 11 . 7/30
I am NOT impressed with how ENRAGED he has been these past few chapters. It does not make sense. I thought Lash was moving him to a different emotion than anger for his magic, or did that jsut get skipped over the last yeaf?
Shadeymankey chapter 4 . 7/30
I always assumed they lied about Fleur and all veela are full veela—the “quarter” part was just to let her be more accepted in the bigoted society of Brittain
Worldmaker chapter 12 . 6/29
Jeez. Given how much of an utter selfish and paranoid bastard you've been portraying Harry as in the previous 11 chapters, however could anyone have predicted this? (That was sarcasm.)

You're not evil. Cliffhangters have been the cliche of choice for mediocre writers since writing was invented.
jps986 chapter 24 . 6/22
"I have spent eons honing my skills in combat against angels and saints"...If that isn't the most horrifyingly awesome description I have read...that does give chills...
NinusHideon chapter 32 . 4/23
Well, this was quite a good story. I really liked the twist at this second year. Four heirs, each with their own style for commiting crimes. I also liked the magic theory and the spell incantations you made for this. Pretty nice.
Simianpower chapter 31 . 3/30
This really should not be listed as "Complete". There is no "Abandoned" status, but just leave it as In Progress so that people can figure out what's going on! I was a few chapters in and randomly wondered how far it'd go in terms of HP years, so I looked at the chapter titles. And I'm really glad I did, because reading 170k words to an abandonment "chapter" would really bother me.
Hariana Halone chapter 32 . 3/29
I love the author but this story was ruined as soon as Harry left for Slytherin, This Harry was raised by someone who taught him to defend, he spent less time in the loving care of the Dursleys, He was neither cunning nor full of ambition for Slytherin on the contrary he grew up to be a real hufflepuff or at least a Ravenclaw who seeks knowledge to protect himself. His introduction with McGonagall was anything but Slytherin. I'm glad the author saw that Slytherin was the wrong choice.
wsbenge chapter 19 . 3/11
So Hermione is gone. Classic McGonagall and Dumbledore. Inept Admin.
Incantations7 chapter 32 . 3/4
I never really got into the Dresden Files, but considering that I loved Constantine, and Hellblazer, which it’s based on, and a family member who had enjoyed DF, and told me that I would probably like it, I figured that I’d give it a shot…

I remember reading a Slytherin Harry, but it was a time travel thing and he chose to go there because it would keep him isolated, and he still ended up making friends with Hermione later on…. I don’t remember the name of it though…
obliviated fan chapter 31 . 1/20
All the hugs.
obliviated fan chapter 5 . 1/19
... Google translate can only recognize darbas (work), none of the other 3 get even a suggestion except for some other language. Not that they get a translation in that language either.
BillBrink chapter 31 . 1/9
I really enjoyed this original and unique work. Thanks for doing it.
Lahmikhara chapter 32 . 11/30/2022
I really enjoyed the story, and I can totally understand your reasons for not continuing it. Thank you for letting us know and about the adoption. FuryouMiko had his/her work cut out him/her to do it justice.
Lahmikhara chapter 5 . 11/27/2022
I got some major Dragon Age Origins vibes from this chapter... love it xD It does seem to mash surprisingly well with the HP universe if you think about it
2,635 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »