Reviews for Deal with a Devil
Axccel chapter 21 . 7/15
Lash (well, you, rather) forgot intent. Powerful love, especially built up over time, combined with self-sacrifice with the absolute intent of protecting Harry...with how magic in this story works, it makes perfectly good sense that it would work. More like overkill, really.
Axccel chapter 20 . 7/15
As opposed to simply taking advantage of the legilimancy so Lash, a freaking ANGEL, could get to smiting the smug bastard.
Axccel chapter 18 . 7/15
If they assume you're going to bully them without reason to think so, then they don't particularly deserve not to be bullied. Normally, I would say that other's assuming the worst of you is no reason to make it true, but when they are like that, they actually deserve it.
Axccel chapter 17 . 7/15
Wouldn't Lash helping punish the bullies count as divine retribution? I think that's rather funny, given their Death Nibbler status.
Axccel chapter 16 . 7/15
It is also likely the Obliviators knew who was muggleborn and who was muggle and chose of their own volition to try to "help" by removing traumatic memories of the children's encounter, even in the muggleborns. After all, if they didn't know who was magical when they arrived on a call, they'd brain-blast everyone around, including the witches and wizards.
Axccel chapter 12 . 7/14
I doubt the wizards would react badly to learning an actual angel is piggybacking in Harry's soul. They'd probably start grovelling instead.
ShuTheDragon chapter 4 . 6/22
I think Very little magic that is classified as dark/Black has a ‘corrupting’ effect, such as horcruxes, in which case you are literally splintering your soul, so such is to be expected. However Crucio and AK merely have the same psychological effect as normal torture, and killing maybe 10 people per successful AK... normally cast versions anyway if you could replace the desire fueling the AK will KI(Killing Intent) or similar it would be the same as shooting someone, theoretically anyway.
Xivitai chapter 28 . 4/27
Harry should've stun those idiots and let Snape capture them.
The Woolly Llama chapter 18 . 4/23
I would just like to say, that was a thought provoking analysis of quidditch and it's relation to Harry.
The Woolly Llama chapter 11 . 4/23
I'm kind of hoping that the rune for emotion is going to be a Smiley face.
ironhair chapter 31 . 4/16
It's perfectly fine and a very well thought out reason to not continue.
What's best was that you actually explained your plans, reasons and offered the story up for adoption, which I have not seen before, by any author, when they decide to stop their story.
Thank you!
Wishing you the best in your career and life.
ironhair chapter 19 . 4/15
Why didn't Harry tell Sally about what he found in the papers?
ironhair chapter 1 . 4/15
Reading
shubhendu dutta chapter 30 . 4/14
This was really a very well written story
shubhendu dutta chapter 25 . 4/14
I like little changes you have made to the original
2,438 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »