Reviews for The Silk Thread
seatoncm chapter 8 . 9/12
best description of a dark wizard ever
waiting months for each new chapter is the epitome of agony.
dear writer please update soon. much love and appreciation to your hard work.
Wolfxo88 chapter 14 . 8/20
I love it!

Despite Draco's reluctance to not be the mam Hermione wants him to, there are small happenings when he does become the man she wants him to be. I'm excited to see how this story will progress.

I also love Draco's possessiveness and hopefully I'll be able to see his desperate side towards Hermione as well if she ever does gets injured.

Until then, good job! Please continue this story!
Wolfxo88 chapter 3 . 8/19
Wow, this is good! Love your writing style.
Heart-adore.dramione chapter 5 . 8/5
wonderful job on the chapie...
Heart-adore.dramione chapter 4 . 8/5
great scene- with hermione finding it the protect her mind, & the time they spend together before the wedding!
Heart-adore.dramione chapter 3 . 8/5
love the storyline.. onward to see next for hermione & draco !
SeleneBlackburn chapter 14 . 7/31
I completely missed this update. I can't believe it. I loved it. LOVED IT! First of all Narcissa's explanation of what Hermione was, was amazing. The Draco - Lucius moment was PERFECT. And Hermione's sacrifice couldn't be better. Though I'm a bit worried about Hermione not knowing what power she holds. I don't whether Draco keeping this information from her is good or bad. Also I hope she discovers that the evils thoughts are coming from the locket. And the way Draco showed Victor that Hermione was his was...sigh! You write so well it's totally worth the wait. Thank you so much3
Samantha chapter 1 . 7/24
I am really enjoying this story. I am super excited for your next chapter.
Hexpen chapter 9 . 7/23
Like! I think this is my favorite so far While their relationship is still complicated, it makes sense too me here. More than just physically.

I probably won't finish all 14 chapters tonight, but I'll still take the opportunity to say I'll be looking forward to updates! :)
Hexpen chapter 7 . 7/23
Since you responded, I'll leave you a review here. I'd say "a long review" except that I'm on my kindle and typing is kind of a pain. So far I like the plot - the idea of a marriage law before the war makes sense and I haven't seen it done before. And for some reason I really like marriage law fics, so it's a win for me. :) These two are really interesting together. Of course cannon Hermione would never be ok with him killing, and I don't think cannon Draco would be quite so strong-willed (he was proud but generally weak) but that's what fan fiction is about right? Re-imagining the story. As you've written them they make quite the dark, star-crossed couple. I'll also be interested to see how Harry being at Hogwarts seventh year in the presence of the Carrows works out.

Have I passed your favorite chapter yet? I'm hesitant to guess until I've read them all.

As always, thanks for sharing!
Hexpen chapter 2 . 7/23
Enjoying this so far. A little dramatic,but I'm a little bit dramatic myself so it's all good. :)

One question though: how is Shape still part of the Order after killing Dumbledore?

Thanks for sharing your work!
Riley chapter 14 . 7/19
You said that you would never abandon this story, so I hope you update soon. It is very good and I absolutely loved the McGonagall x Riddle thing.
When will you continue? I hope you haven't given up on this story
Heart-adore.dramione chapter 14 . 7/15
love learning malfoy history! love scene with draco and his father! overall great chapie..