Reviews for Bliss
I so enjoyed this story up to this point...I hear you about Life. I hope someday you will get back to this. Best wishes...
Lisa chapter 1 . 6/25
I miss this story so much. Would you ever consider finishing as an OF?
may.aj chapter 10 . 5/1
I actually read the last posted chapter first because I couldn't bear to start reading it if ended right at the climax! Unlike so many unfinished stories, there was some resolution and after reading that chapter I had to know how the characters got to that point and I'm so glad I did because this is a great story!

I was sad to see someone attacked you about this story because I love how it progresses! You actually developed the characters in an organic way. So often Bella and Edward fall into to bed when they meet or face these giant obstacles for no apparent reason. This story is a pleasure to read and definitely one I wouldn't mind seeing pulled to be published!

I hope you have continued to write in other forms because I love your stories. Going to follow this story in the hopes that someday you might be inspired to finish! Thanks for sharing and try not to let mean people stop you from enjoying life!
edwardluv chapter 19 . 4/5
i had hope that you would finish the story. I have re-read it so many times and I loved it. I don't usually review but I just wanted to say I hope someday you'll come back to it because I love your writing.
Deebelle1 chapter 19 . 3/14
I must be a masochist because I just reread this for the third time even though I know you don't plan on finishing it. I was quite disappointed when I saw you were abandoning your writing based on what a few moronic people were saying. You're very talented and I've always enjoyed everything you have ever written, so your hiatus sucks...but I do understand. The trolls suck and I truly hope beyond all hope that you are eventually able to tell them all to kiss your ass and finish something you have a true gift for.

I'm not a huge reviewer, so let me say thank you for all the stories you have share with us, your true fans, and I hope you are doing well personally too.

Thanks again,
Dee
Murfdizzle chapter 19 . 2/20
Update soon! Hopefully you haven't given up on this! I LOVE it! Started reading it today and I've already finished!
readingKs chapter 19 . 1/20
Hope your okay and please update soon!
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 1 . 11/10/2016
I was saddened to see this story put in permanent hiatus. Is there any way you might consider posting (or private messaging) a summary, or even a vague idea, of how you imagined this playing out? I would really like to hear your thoughts on their futures.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/17/2016
Miss your writing so much! I go back and reread your stories often! Hope you're well!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/27/2016
Still thinking of you and hoping you're recovering. I know this story might not be finished but I loved it and think of it and you often! Thank you for sharing with us!
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 19 . 7/5/2016
Please, please, please come back to this story.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/21/2016
Hope you're okay and miss this story so much!
Cullen Strong chapter 1 . 4/14/2016
loving this so far! you write very well and I love what you're doing with the characters!
banned2010 chapter 19 . 4/7/2016
I hope you can update soon. This is such a fantastic beautiful story.
Syb chapter 19 . 3/15/2016
Hi :D
I hope you are doing well. I can't wait for more of this world you've created.
Peace Love and Hugs