Reviews for Protect
flikaroo chapter 22 . 11/18/2015
Yay, another moment of brotherly fluff and a happy ending. Bravo!
flikaroo chapter 21 . 11/18/2015
Raph and Mikey made a good team rescuing their bros.
flikaroo chapter 20 . 11/18/2015
Aww, I always adore brotherly fluff and Raph and Mikey fluff is the best.
tmntlover2013 chapter 22 . 6/18/2015
Great job on the story keep up the great work and keep on writing.
Mr.E chapter 22 . 6/9/2015
It's over? Noooooooooooooooo! That just flew by and I LOVED IT! Keep writing please ,because its is authors like you that give me the inspiration to attempt new things and be who I want to be!
Oya ner vod OYA!
Sunny Lighter chapter 22 . 6/8/2015
This was a really sweet (if not heart-breaking at times) fic. I can't wait to see what you come up with next
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
It's great go on
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
Go on its great
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
Go on
Mr.E chapter 19 . 5/27/2015
This is perfect, schools out and we get two wonderful chapters! I love Mikey going through his old sketches and him forgetting them just seams like something he'd do. And of course just when things are calming down, more bad news, thou I'm looking foreword to Bishop getting his butt kicked for once, it's really to bad we never got a battle be tween him and Shreder thou, isn't it?
Sunny Lighter chapter 19 . 5/27/2015
Finally they made up! I know you said it was a maybe, but I keep picturing Raph looking like his season 5 dragon form (that or a re-colored Bowser for some reason).

But of course Bishop gets the other two. I was actually thinking that might happen when Raph took off without them. It wasn't like they were trying to hide at the time.

Of course the question is, how are Raph and Mikey gonna save them now. Not only that, but Bishop is gonna be brutal on Leo and Donnie trying to find out if they do that too.
flikaroo chapter 19 . 5/27/2015
Mikey and Raph finally made up, yay! And finally, someone besides Leo is manhandled by Raph. Picturing Raph holding a squirming brother is such a cute visual. Hoep the hand heals soon.
flikaroo chapter 18 . 5/27/2015
Sometimes Mikey gets a rep for not being a smart turtle. And while he is not as smart as Donnie, he is very insightful about his brothers, which is shown with his thinking about the relationship with Raph.
flikaroo chapter 17 . 5/27/2015
It was great fun to read about Leo and Donnie bickering while Raph was transforming.
flikaroo chapter 16 . 5/27/2015
Well at least Bishop didn't capture all four brothers at once. Now to find out what Mikey's going to do to rescue them.