Reviews for Absolution
4Eva Knight chapter 7 . 12/19/2018
I like the send off Gale had but i still favour the canon ending.
4Eva Knight chapter 6 . 12/18/2018
I'm kind of bummed that we won't have the scene with the berries that humiliated the Capitol.
4Eva Knight chapter 5 . 12/18/2018
Way to go Peeta.
4Eva Knight chapter 1 . 12/18/2018
Great start.
BreadInHotChocolate chapter 10 . 8/16/2018
I'm not sure if you still look at reviews, but I'll put it out there anyway. I'll be honest, I'm only on chapter 10 and it feels like I've been reading this thing for weeks! You have a great style of writing and its keeping me interested in the story, but I feel like its soooooooo slllllooooooowwwwwllllyyyy paced. I found myself skimming over paragraphs on more than one occasion. But with that being said, I'm still reading because it does have me sucked in. I'm a little disappointed that I'm 10 chapters in and peeta and katniss haven't had any real sort of connection. I'm ready to get on with the Everlark!
teamjacob0729 chapter 27 . 7/6/2018
Interesting story. I very much enjoyed it. Well written and made me wonder if authors ever publish alternate endings secretly on the internet. Lol.

I found it incredibly confusing when Snow's name was used in place of a curse word, but this story is a bit old and at this time a moot point.

Personally, I felt the graphic sex scenes were unnecessary. Not a prude but it felt out of place in this story, even trying to convey Katniss's exploitation.

I think I saw a continuation of this story. Going to check that out.
Guest chapter 26 . 7/5/2018
Hmm, wondering why they are talking in the house when do much emphasis has been placed on bugs.
melliemoo chapter 27 . 5/17/2018
Wow, just wow. This is one of the best stories I've read on this site. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.
melliemoo chapter 12 . 5/7/2018
I've just found this story and am LOVING it! It must have been so hard not to let Udo take his place as tribute!
baldcoder chapter 27 . 1/18/2018
Great story. Well done. Thanks for sharing!
D11 chapter 27 . 1/2/2018
Bro. I can’t believe I just found this fic. It’s so well thought out and really felt like it’s own series.
I always have a hard time getting into the “what if Katniss and Peeta didn’t go into the arena together” type fics, but yours pulled me right in. I’ve lost sleep the past two nights because I’ve just had to sit down and read this, and I’m moving straight onto the sequel.
I can’t comprehend how this isn’t a more widely praised fic, as it’s one of the best ones I’ve seen on this site. Truly a diamond in the rough. Can’t wait to continue on.
Pari B chapter 27 . 10/29/2017
This really was quite a good read. There are a lot of HG fanfics that explore a change in the Realing configuration that have storylines that fall a bit flat or repeptitive to each other. This one I can honestly say was unique in its interpretation. I found the narrative to be both entertaining and intriguing though I must admit I couldn’t stomach Katniss’ sexual abuse. I understand that the story necessitated it, but I chose to skip those bits. It’s not a slight on the story on the least, but a personal choice.
I like to think that the mark of a truly good story lies in how emotionally attached you become to it and so I was a little surprised at how it ended and then immediately happy to see it continued in another piece. I look forward to reading the sequel and commenting along the way.