Reviews for The Courtship of Velma Dinkley
LoveofVelma chapter 6 . 5/5/2008
Just finished reading your story, Loved it! I know a bit about mutating stories, my short story of Velma's ghosts was to be 2500 words, it's now close to 250,0 and still growing! I'll be looking for more.
AiredaleLady chapter 6 . 2/24/2003
Oh MAN, that was , great! I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. Your descriptions were first rate and you had the characters down very well. You are an excellent writer, I hope you will write more pieces like this one.
AiredaleLady chapter 5 . 1/21/2003
Ooh, I'd love to see the rest of the gang get in on this one. As for Ethan, I guess Vel has been rubbing off on him :)
littlesoprano chapter 4 . 1/10/2003
I think this is my favorite chapter of this story so far- and I've been enjoying all of it very much. The interplay between Eth and Vel was terrific and a joy to read (especially the "yuck" part!) Great job with the chapter ending, too- immediate build of suspense. Update soon please!
AiredaleLady chapter 4 . 1/8/2003
Uh oh...looks like there's trouble brewing for Vel. Don't keep us in suspense; I can't wait for the next part.
AiredaleLady chapter 2 . 12/19/2002
WOnderful story with great exposition. I especially loved the little "joke" Velma pulled on Ethan...

I can't wait for the next chapter.
AiredaleLady chapter 1 . 12/12/2002
I found this story very well written; the continuity between yours and the original story is remarkable, and they sound as if they were bothwritten by the same person. Having read "JOSD" from its inception, I feel that you captured the essence of that story very well. The overlap and continuity between "JOSD," your story and the movie was absolutely remarkable. I look forward to reading the next part of the story. A very well written piece, indeed.
littlesoprano chapter 1 . 12/12/2002
Ohmyland, I am loving this! I'm so thrilled that you've continued Velma and Ethan's story- I was hoping that someone would (I am not planning a fic about their trip to Florida myself, though I am working on some different ones.) You do a great job of characterization with both Ethan and Vel and I liked how you brought their relationship along. The bantering between them was great. I also liked how you worked in the fact that Ethan is pretty sharp about mystery clues, too.
the tsunamisurfer chapter 1 . 12/12/2002
Oh, brilliant!

I've been reviewing for these bloody exams for days now, and let me just say that this made my week! Its so nice to have a good story to come home to after hours in the library. So far things are great, you have a nice tone to the story, but emphasize emotion and action. I love that juxtaposition, its intriguing.

Hope Ethan and the Velmster get to spend some quality time together...hehe :D

Looking forward to the next update,

-Sasha