Reviews for Stay Afloat
IntrovertedBookworm98 chapter 1 . 3/18
I noticed one or two grammar errors, but the premise is intriguing!

I'm interested to see where this pairing goes, I like that you didn't only show Nora's happy go lucky side which wouldn't fit in this chapter. What's annoying when a lot of people in the community write about Ren and Nora, is that they often stick to their most dominant emotions and nothing else.

I'm glad volume 4 showed more serious/caring sides to them, they got the backstory they deserved.

Back to your fanfic - will definitely read more! It's an unique plot, have never heard of anything like this and that's good, that means you come up with original ideas. Also a lot of popular pairings put me off, so I like the more niche ones. Haven't thought about Pyrrha and Nora as a pairing!

I like that you show this side to Nora. :)
kagami dhusara chapter 19 . 3/9
it's been 3 months, is this fic still going or...?
shuujin.takagi chapter 19 . 1/6
Que bueno que empece a leer este fic despues de que publicaste este capitulo si no me hubieras dejado con la curiosidad, espero que puedas actualizar pronto
shuujin.takagi chapter 12 . 1/4
You make me cry, It's the first time I cry with a fic, Great fic.
Viper-X27 chapter 20 . 12/11/2016
The story was better reading it the second time around. I wonder how Pyrrha would tell Dr. Katz about new developments with Nora.
Harvest and Requiem chapter 20 . 12/4/2016
My deepest condolonces to your family great author...

Also, I shall plan on re-reading your story once more
-Harvest
sombreromoustache chapter 19 . 11/3/2016
It's been a year plus some other time since this fic started and I've been along for mostly the entire ride. This story is very well written, and the characters of Nora and Pyrrha are very well fleshed out. The only problem with the story is that in certain chapters one of the two major plot points (Pyrrha's aquaphobia and the romance between Pyrrha and Nora) can make the other feel like a B-Story Line. The ending chapter resolves this issue as it integrates both of them, but in earlier chapters this was the case.
I still recommend this to anyone who wants to read a story for a pairing that does not receive nearly as much love as it should. And ultimately, I give this story a 7.8/10. Too much water.
MarkedOfKane chapter 19 . 10/25/2016
Darn, I was really hoping that Nora and Pyrrha wouldn't actually end up together. I was interested in seeing Pyrrha rejecting Nora as a lover, but still valuing her as a very close friend. Kind of like a bittersweet feeling over Nora not getting entirely what is wanted but putting aside her feelings and still helping a friend get over their phobia which is originally what she was doing. Ultimately ending it the two just being close teammates who support and help each other over their problems(Pyrrha's phobia and Nora's family issues/sexuality).

Ah well, thats too bad.
YuriFanboyy chapter 19 . 10/9/2016
So romantic can't wait to see how they handle it around everyone. And that Ruby short was amazing vol 3 was so depressing as a Yang lover but I can't stay away from rwby if I tried.
dracohalo117 chapter 19 . 10/6/2016
Nice, great chapter, loved how Nora and Pyrrha had to display such vulnerability to each other.

dracohalo117
Alpenwolf chapter 19 . 10/5/2016
If this is the end its a beautiful one. Of course there are a few unanswered questions, about their future , pyrrhas aquaphobia amongst others and how and when the others will learn about it, but that doesnt change the fact that this was a very good chapter. At the end of it i was a bit teary eyed.
FelipeCH98 chapter 19 . 10/3/2016
Blood Shinobi, thank you.
For bringing to us, your readers, such wonderful piece of literature.
The work you have done with this story is beyond most-people expecations. Without a doubt, one of the greatest stories in RWBY fandom. Pyrrha, Nora and the rest of the cast are done perfectly and even better than what we have seen in canon. The overall story, the back-stories,the enviroments, the ups and downs during the plot, and the most important element, Pyrrha and Nora relation development has been perfectly executed. There it's no more to say. Except, thank you very much Blood Shinobi :)
I hope you can continue with future stories or directly with this one and expand the world you have created and bringed to life. This couple is really rare in the Fandom.
It's people like you who make it unique, special and beautiful.
Gorsouul chapter 19 . 10/3/2016
A perfect end to the story, if that's what you want. I should read it again from the start soon. Some of the earlier chapters are difficult to recall, and it'd be neat to discover the small details I always miss on the first read.

In any case, I look forward to seeing whatever you come up with next :)
Harvest and Requiem chapter 19 . 10/3/2016
THE SHIP SAILS! HELL YES!
The feels you gave me is memorable! I'm still smiling right now!
Also, I'm glad you won't abandon this story, and I do hope you write more chapters.

And I really like how you fleshed out Pyrrha's character, its yours and Jefardi's are the same! I want to do the same, but the Pyrrha that I do seems a bitOOC, can you help me?

-Harvest
zachshadrack chapter 19 . 10/2/2016
its an interesting take on it id be interested to see how the battle of beacon would turn out with this story arc