Reviews for Pack Mentality
Cutelove1000 chapter 45 . 7/17
Excuse me? Finish the story off!
VioletBuckbeak chapter 45 . 7/14
Heartbreaking. Hermione, Sirius and Regulus, they are all so broken.
ArmyWife22079 chapter 45 . 7/10
What If when hermione returns to 1997 regulus is with her...and Sirius is going to find out isn't he and he and hermione are going to fight over it...
Dragons and Otters chapter 45 . 7/10
Heartbreaking end to that chapter but something that was obviously coming. I loved the bit where Hermione choked on her tea when Dumbledore said he wouldn't put children on the front lines of a war.
Dragons and Otters chapter 44 . 7/10
Short but bittersweet. Truly a well written chapter. I love how Hermione and sirius' relationship is developing and the little glimpse of the always-watchful Dumbledore.
GeekMom13 chapter 45 . 7/10
oh Reg. I wish this could have changed for you.
cortneyluvsherownedward chapter 45 . 7/9
Ugh I just love this story! Every chapter is just magic. I can't wait to see what happens next.
kgpatty chapter 45 . 7/9
I love the relationship between Hermione and Regulus! Enjoying how the story is progressing, can't wait to see how you will tie it all together!
Silverrawrs chapter 45 . 7/9
All the love sent to this story! I've been reading this for a while and it's the reason I made a FF. Net account... I don't regret it one bit! I love this so much! But please save Regulus. Please! I'm begging you. This story, was the first to make me wish he had been saved. Please. Save him. Let him live. Technically, he dies so his absence in the past doesn't have a big impact if he's removed and brought to the present.

Again I love your work. I'm sorry for ranting but I needed to say it. It's your story and you know what you'll do with it. All the love. Xoxox
leonix2009 chapter 45 . 7/8
great chapter
poor regulus he has to do the things which he don't want to but he don't have any choice
i liked how hermione took care of him and calmed him
see you soon
FlowerChild23 chapter 45 . 7/8
Aww so sad
GeekMom13 chapter 44 . 7/8
Loved it. very intense.
leonix2009 chapter 44 . 7/7
i feel for regulus and hermione
one has made choices that he can't change
one can't change anything to her choices
it was a great chapter
i enjoyed it very much
see you soon with next update
FlowerChild23 chapter 44 . 7/7
Aww so sad
riversgirl75 chapter 43 . 6/27
Hi there! I just binge-read this and I'm excited for more!
It seems some of your critics have been harsh in the past - most undeserving, I must say. This is a great work! I hope you'll continue it soon!