Reviews for Pack Mentality
After you finish this story will you pretty pretty please write a regulus/hermione story? They are both my favorite characters in the Harry Potter Series and I love your version of Regulus. Many people write him in a bad portrayal not realizing that he is a lonely person who made a mistake and had to pay for it. Also I love this story please update as soon as you can.
Thank you for the update! Enjoyed reading the chapter - always manage to dislike dumbledore...
can't wait to read the next chapter!
Juliethobo chapter 40 . 1/11
This is so good. Please update soon.
GraysonSteele chapter 21 . 1/11
Rule #Whatever - when drinking to excess don't throw up on your friends. Poor Hermione. Poor, poor Sirius.
Juliethobo chapter 22 . 1/11
This is getting better and better. Can't Hermione just drop a little hint to Regulus to always carry a bottle of water with him no matter what?
Juliethobo chapter 9 . 1/11
I love time-travel fics back to the Marauders. So much less angst back in those days.
EmTaks chapter 31 . 1/11
Ugh. Regulus' story is so under appreciated. It's clouded by everyone else's heroism in the HP series. I love reading stories that have him in it! You're doing fantastic, I love it!
Juliethobo chapter 4 . 1/11
This is good so far. I am not so sure about Hermione being with Sirius if she is a werewolf though. I'll get back to you on that when I see where you are going with this thread.
WizardingWhovian chapter 40 . 1/10
I like it
morethanbooks chapter 40 . 1/10
That was so sweet of lily
ragsweas chapter 40 . 1/10
That was GREAT! I really love it and i hope she is able to change future, if only by a tiny bit. Keep updating!
emani-writes chapter 40 . 1/9
Yay! An update! So exciting. Also Dumbledore is an asshole.
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Regulus is so nice
Hermione can bathe before meeting with the marauders, but then I'm afraid they'll just meet regulus at some corner and her scent will be on him
Really hermione options are limited
I'm in a moment of dumblerage
Curious for the next
stille und regen
Dragons and Otters chapter 40 . 1/9
Lovely chapter! Lily's moon box was so cute. It's interesting to see a relationship with Hermione and Peter start to develop.