Reviews for Harry, of House Potter
PervyPanda chapter 1 . 6/5
... How can Harry NOT know legillimency?! It's the most useful magic there is and considering how much it screwed him over, I would have though he want to learn it.
ArthurShade chapter 9 . 2/15
Excellent story looking forward to the next chapter
The Wayland Smith chapter 2 . 12/30/2017
Certainly an interesting beginning and premise. I look forward to seeing how things pan out.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/8/2017
First of all that's not how the imperious works
Second of allhaving harry go to the whore makes no sense
ArchAngel319 chapter 8 . 11/17/2017
Nice blade runner quote, it's nice to see people appreciate the classics and include them in their work.
Machcia chapter 9 . 11/13/2017
I may be daft, but is Harry teaching Joy how to write and read bad enough for Tyrion to explicitly comment on that, or is this just a continuation of Harry's from Tyrion's viewpoint about him becoming attached to 'semi-whore'?
sephchipmunk chapter 6 . 11/11/2017
Do you think the Jaime of the current season would have pushed bran
newboy chapter 9 . 11/4/2017
I am also wondering if harry might eventually decide to stay in this world even after Voldemort is gone, assuming he survives everything that is coming, if the starks heal his soul, if he even finds love here, probably not Joy, but perhaps one of the other more main characters, he might want to stay.
newboy chapter 9 . 11/4/2017
Truth be told I am looking forward to seeing the reaction of people at the capital to harry and what he ends up doing.

Particularly Margaery Tyrell. I always felt somewhat sorry for her, I believe she truly wanted to do good with a position of power in the Westeros government, but it had been so overrun with corruption that there was little she could do.

Quite frankly if she had known beforehand what she was getting into I do not think she would have had any part of it, regardless of her desire to be Queen. She is highly intelligent and observant, and I am curious of what she would make of harry, someone she will easily know does not fit in the mess that is the kings landing court. She might become even more interested if she tries her feminine charms on him and learns it will have no effect on him.

That however is a long ways away, another excellent chapter, and I am glad updates are happening more often, I look forward to more.
newboy chapter 9 . 11/4/2017
I would vote for that he is a Targaryen if only because you can do more with him that way. Lets face it, if Martin decided that blackfire will not be a real Targaryen, then this pretender will end up dead, simple as that. However if he is a Targaryen, then Martin might have plans for him.

The safest option at the moment is to have him be a Targaryen, then you can decide if you will kill him off in your story, or if you have another role in mind. It really all depends what your plans for him are.

To be safe I would vote him as a Targaryen.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/2/2017
This is a brilliant story, so glad I saw it!
But is Hermione and Ron going to join Harry in Westros anytime soon. Please make them, I love seeing trio completely than any of them singled out
Guest chapter 9 . 10/31/2017
Cool! Glad for the faster updates! Out of curiosity, what do you do for a living?
LordofBones chapter 9 . 10/31/2017
There's also another thing to note: Jon isn't the legitimate heir of anything. The Targeryans reneged on their feudal contract and were overthrown by their vassals. The legitimate ruler by right of conquest is Robert Baratheon. The only problem is that Big Bobby B is a bitter, disenfranchised wreck with PTSD who hates his throne and his absolute bitch of a wife.

Rant/ I'll never understand why people hype the Targs. Rhaegar (in the show) threw away his legitimate wife and children while leaving them in the care of his murderous father, Lyanna evidently didn't care that she a worse hypocrite than Big Bobby (whose only crime was that he couldn't keep it in his pants), and then they had the gall to screw in Dorne, Elia's homeland.

Really, you could plop Harry in before everything went to shit, and he'd probably be a lot friendlier with the friendly, charismatic and boisterous Robert over any of the Targs. /end rant
Guest chapter 9 . 10/31/2017
I honestly hate the fact that he's looking at a random whore for companionship. Pretty much killed the story for me.
Charles Ceaser chapter 9 . 11/1/2017
Awesome chapter. Please update soon.