Reviews for December
Ceres023 chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
Very good fic. I congratulate you. This is one of the best sonic fics I ever read! Keeo it up!
Nazza chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
sometimes when I see a long fic like this I find it boring, but this isnt one of them fics

good job...i think lol :P
Brakish chapter 1 . 12/12/2002
That was interesting. _ I dunno why, but it amused me. O.o; maybe I'm just in a morbid mood or something. ;;;
Firechidna chapter 1 . 12/12/2002
Fire: He has something to tell you... .

Eggman: Well, you're obviously twisted. Which means you're my kind of person! HAVE A COOKIE! (hands Dave a cookie with an Eggman symbol on it)

Fire: Those had better not be Sonic's recipe!

Eggman: ...oops. XD

Fire: Dave, good fic, nice;y writted, reminded me of the book Flowers for Algernon, and don't eat the cookie!
et2brute chapter 1 . 12/12/2002
This is awesome! Perfect. You did absolutely maginifently, although I think the formatting was messed up... oh well. It's really great. Heh, I don't really know who Regis is... but that was a great plot. Hmm... Knuckles was dating Amy? Poor echidna... :\ oh well. _
David Macintyre chapter 1 . 12/12/2002
Well, yeah, that's what it says at the top.

Although some came from Trevor's diary.
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/12/2002
You based this off the Keeper's diary in Resident Evil 1 didn't you?
Gino chapter 1 . 12/12/2002
Well, that was good. I loved the Res Evil inspred format. I still am wondering where Tails was, but that is okay, you don't need him. I liked how you played the back plot of Amy cheating on Knux. It was good.