Reviews for Come as You Are
Jaygm chapter 29 . 4/29
What a beautiful story! Loved this. Thank you.
dreamiedreamer chapter 29 . 2/3
Found your story in the TLS's rec. Great writing, I love the way Edward's thoughts just flow so naturally and their love for each other shone through without being angsty.
Bevey99 chapter 29 . 12/15/2017
Was trolling through my TBR, jumped on this one. So good. Loved, loved, loved Edward's internal monologue. Thanks you for writing.
twiharderthanthat chapter 29 . 9/19/2017
thank you for sharing your edward and bella x
readicted chapter 27 . 7/21/2017
From the way he reached to Alice dying her hair back to blue, it seems like Edward is still second guessing whether or not Bella is settling for Stanford to be with him.
readicted chapter 24 . 7/21/2017
So Stanford huh, yay.
readicted chapter 23 . 7/21/2017
Proud of Tanya and Bella-no drama.
readicted chapter 21 . 7/20/2017
Their first fight was quite civilized. But it deals with the cold, hard reality that they may be separating soon.
readicted chapter 20 . 7/20/2017
Perfect.
readicted chapter 18 . 7/20/2017
I didn't expect their first time to go as...successfully as it did, but it was so nice.
readicted chapter 17 . 7/20/2017
Bella in a pretty pink prom dress, wow. Prom was very sweet.
readicted chapter 13 . 7/20/2017
Edward is nervous with her and its sweet. He lets her lead and set the pace.
readicted chapter 12 . 7/20/2017
Meeting the parents was amusing. Both sets.
readicted chapter 11 . 7/20/2017
Aww, this is sweet.
readicted chapter 10 . 7/20/2017
That was a nice date. My favorite part was the candy shop and the kiss. One question, Bella asks Edward if they're exclusive. And Edward replies by asking her if that's what she wants. But which of them asks "You want me? Just me?" If I'm reading it correctly it's Edward still. I was just trying to determine if it's Bella or Edward who says Abso-fucking-lutely.