Reviews for A Little Bit More
Guest chapter 4 . 2/8/2019
This is such a nice, warm Christmassy story. We read only Castle.
SMackedCaskett chapter 4 . 2/19/2016
That was absolutely adorable. I have to admit, I do have a few tears in my eyes.
Ky03elk chapter 4 . 12/28/2015
Yeah, you win," Kate agrees, keeping her eyes on Magic so he won't see their suspicious shine. She knows that she's the real winner tonight. "This is…thank you. I love him. Best Christmas Pony ever."

Awwww that was a truly magical present, and a definite win for all.
Ky03elk chapter 3 . 12/28/2015
To grab his arm, to apologize, to kiss him under the stupid mistletoe ball, to accept a pony. Anything to get that look off his face.

Ohhhh I don't know how I felt for more, Beckett and the hell of that time of year or Castle for having his spirit squished.
Ky03elk chapter 2 . 12/28/2015
"I can't take this," she mutters. And Kate doesn't know if she means the pony, or Christmas, or the faces of those motherless children who will never be able to look at Christmas lights again.

Oh no, she was so close and it all came horrifically crashing down :(
Ky03elk chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
Castle actually claps his hands. "It's a pony! Get it? I told you I would get you a pony."

He's beaming. Oh good lord. He is so, just -

So adorable! And what a way around the pony for Christmas idea, well played.
ColieMacKenzie chapter 4 . 12/4/2015
This actually made me weepy. Like I'm at the office, Molly, and this is very inappropriate but yes there is water brimming at my eyes... This was perfect. Perfectly magical. His apology and the reasons for who he is, and the pony gift, and the way she suddenly wants part of this Castle magic too. It's just... Perfect.
ColieMacKenzie chapter 3 . 12/4/2015
Wow this is just kinda devastating, it made me teary, and I think you did a marvelous job at digging into Kate's head, to give voice to the conflicting mess of feelings, the want and the guilt and the sadness. It's wonderful but aching too.
ColieMacKenzie chapter 2 . 12/4/2015
Oh this is so delightful, how he had a custom pony made for her and how much she liked and wanted it, all her thoughts all over the place with him, and then you upend the whole thing and it's devastating, her own worst nightmare repeating.
ColieMacKenzie chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
I have been remiss in reviewing MY story ;) ;) so now I'm rereading and here we go! Like I don't even know exactly what I should expect from this prompt but I knew you'd do it justice, and this is everything - sweet and adorable and a little sad. Like poor defensive baby Beckett, getting all riled up and you just want to hug her!
alexaandra chapter 4 . 12/2/2015
so i was looking for christmas fics to put on the blog and i realised I hadn't read this one yet and just read it all at once and oh gosh I really really love it!
And I'm kinda glad i waited till now cause I'm feeling much more christmassy but omg it was so sweet and wonderful, I just love season 2 fics and this one had the perfect amount of angst and comfort and humour and ugh thank you for writing :)
miabarks chapter 4 . 10/2/2015
Great story! It makes me want to start the holiday season right now
Deb838 chapter 4 . 9/21/2015
Awww, what a sweet story!
KB91 chapter 4 . 9/20/2015
I don't care that it's September; I'm feeling the Christmas magic right now. :) Really lovely story, with a fantastic ending. Rick is so very sweet and clever, in that wonderful "how can anyone resist hugging him?" kind of way, and Kate got a good dose of "be careful what you wish for" when she lashed out at him in her grief and really hurt him. Not to mention a nice reminder that Rick's life hasn't been all wine and roses, either. Thanks for sticking with this one. :)
dopeysac chapter 4 . 9/20/2015
Wow! That was beautiful! Congratulations on a job well done.