Reviews for A Little Bit More
dopeysac chapter 4 . 9/20/2015
Wow! That was beautiful! Congratulations on a job well done.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/19/2015
So, uh... fun fact, I hate Christmas stories. It's a long depressing reason why, has to do with fun things like parents breaking up around that time of year and family stress, but uh... I basically started sobbing in Ch 2 of this and didn't stop until well after I was done. Because this was real. People go through crap at Christmas and it sucks and it taints it, and people like me and Kate need people like you and Castle to remind us why we should celebrate anyway - and not just another cliche Christmas story but something deeper than that. Anyhow, this review is a depressing mess, but my point is - thank you for writing something beautiful and real. You did an amazing job, and I hate it but I also LOVE it.
*HUGS YOU!*
-Lou
TORONTOSUN chapter 4 . 9/17/2015
Best. Christmas. Ever. I like the pony in her name.
1822andallthat chapter 4 . 9/17/2015
Thank you for keeping Christmas alive all year ; there's never a bad time for it.
What an adorable story!
Copop chapter 4 . 9/16/2015
That was beautiful. 3
Trinity Everett chapter 4 . 9/15/2015
Soooo, I'm going to admit that Castle's explanation for why he wants Christmas to be magical actually made me a little wibbly. And I love it.

Thank you!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/15/2015
"I know I go overboard, and I over do it with the holiday cheer and the Christmas magic. I think it's because…I guess when I was a kid, things were sometimes kind of…hard."

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS THAT IS CANON IN MY HEAD NOW AND FOREVER

AND THIS WHOLE FIC

THIS WHOLE CHAPTER

THIS WHOLE FIC

IS

MAGICAL AND WONDERFUL

WHICH GAVE MY HEART ALL THE TWISTY FEELING WHERE ALL IT WANTS IS TO TWIST ITSELF TO DEATH HAPPILY CAUSE FEEEEEEELINGGGGGGSSSSSS

WAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I WANT TO QUOTE MORE, BUT I THINK I WILL END UP COPY PASTING THE WHOLE CHAPTER IF I DO

SO I WILL JUST ROLLING AROUND WITH HAPPINESS AND TEARS IN MY EYES OVER HOW I LOVE THIS STORY

*ROLLING AND MAKING NOISES OF HAPPINESS*
CharacterDriven chapter 4 . 9/15/2015
awwww, I think my heart just grew a little, too. Perfect.
3rdfah chapter 4 . 9/15/2015
Brought tears to my eyes!
operaluvr chapter 4 . 9/15/2015
Magic from beginning to end and worth the wait.
IOwnABoat chapter 4 . 9/15/2015
I very much relate to Beckett here, being the ultimate Grinch. But this story is enough to ignite Xmas cheer even in me. :)
southerngirl1 chapter 4 . 9/14/2015
Lovely finish...
JM131 chapter 4 . 9/14/2015
Thank you for writing this story. Your writing, storytelling, and unique story ideas are always such a joy to experience. Even if it means Christmas in April, and September. Always worth the wait when you are writing. Feel free to start a Halloween story. ;-) Take as long as you need...
keystothecastle chapter 4 . 9/14/2015
It was SO worth the wait! I even had to go back and re-read all the chapters, which was in itself like a Christmas present. Magic!
GT500RonSmith chapter 4 . 9/14/2015
He won the bet and possibly a big art of her heart!

Lovely!