Reviews for A Little Bit More
uofmcowgirl chapter 4 . 9/14/2015
Christmas will be here before we know it! It was super sweet! Thanks for this.
bookimpva chapter 4 . 9/14/2015
Very cute. What a great way for Castle to give Beckett a little Christmas Pony Magic. :)
txgal2015 chapter 4 . 9/14/2015
Very cute chapter

Kim
skygirl55 chapter 4 . 9/14/2015
Oh my god this was so good. It made me want sweaters and scarves and blankets and hot chocolate (even though its 80 degrees outside right now...). Love the "brony" bit and the sponsored pony in the end. Perfect. Lovely. Magical. Thank you for writing!
Docnerd89 chapter 4 . 9/14/2015
Awwwww!
That was awesome!
Totally what I envisioned when I gave that prompt.

...
No, I lie. I don't know what I envisioned. But this was perfect. I love how you turned it into a Christmas fic. Because yay for fluff, always. And Christmas edition fluff always feels extra special.
Not only was this Christmas edition adorable fluff, it was Season 2 Christmas edition adorable fluff. All the points to you, my friend.

Thanks for taking it on, and writing it so wonderfully. Me loves.
chez chapter 4 . 9/14/2015
unf yessssss i love this so hard. i love christmas stories anyway, but it's just so good, it is JUST SO GOOD. i love that she got her pony.
IOwnABoat chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
You seriously have one of the best handles on the dialogue between our two favourite characters that I've ever read in fanfic. I can seriously picture them saying every line you write for them.
Meg Moore chapter 3 . 7/18/2015
I'm a little behind in my reading considering you posted this chapter almost 2 mo ago, but hey, better late than never! And uuuuugh the Christmas angst is powerful here. I always say the holidays bring out the best and worst in people, and they're on display here in ways both beautiful and heart-wrenching. I know you're a busy lady, but I really do look forward to you continuing this. :)
chezchuckles chapter 3 . 5/25/2015
"How are you?" he asks, with that same slightly over-the-top-cheer, like he's going to make everything normal by sheer force of will.

-I adore this version of Castle. how he is just trying all over the place, trying so hard. I think that's what I love the most about this story is that Beckett is being confronted with all this TRY. and it has to make a dent in her, it really does.

the wild swings between okay and not-okay are just so well done. She has perfected the art of keeping it together and now here's Castle, upsetting her apple cart, right? and you do that so well.
GT500RonSmith chapter 3 . 5/24/2015
She was hurting so badly that she let her own hurt crush Castle, too! Its as if she has a virus and now he has it, too! He's gone from being joyous to to sheer gloom! And Kate can see that she has caused it and she's not so happy with herself about it! Perhaps she can get him to bring her Police My little Pony back to her! That would lift his spirits!

Or that kiss under the mistletoe!
GT500RonSmith chapter 2 . 5/24/2015
Wow! Such wonderful progress between them just throttled by the gruesome murder of a mother in front of her children in front of their Christmas tree! Terrible thing for Kate to have to come across!
Castle really has his work cut out for him now!
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
I love the start! You go, Castle! Good luck!
CB chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
Damn... I knew all along you what this story was gonna bring up... I knew I was gonna feel that way. And I tried - vainly - to ease the pain in my chest and stop my tears from falling. I feel even more sad because I used to think like Castle. But then life happen, and I kinda lost faith like Kate. /
southerngirl1 chapter 3 . 5/22/2015
So so sad & very Caskett. .
BingQing chapter 3 . 5/21/2015
The end was just so sweet. You've got the characters head on. I can't wait to read more.
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »