Reviews for A Little Bit More
honeyandvodka chapter 3 . 5/21/2015
Gosh, so very sad. No possibility for joy if you don't let it in. :(
Guest chapter 3 . 5/21/2015
I long for the next chapter...in a sad heartbroken way that is shot through with tiny shards of hope and midsummer magic.
mobazan27 chapter 3 . 5/21/2015
Jesus Christ, this just cracked and splintered and nearly tore my heart wide open. It would have shattered into a million tiny, achy pieces, if someone would have even glanced my way.
I wanted so badly to hug them both tightly, squeeze their heads together and never let them go.
I love this. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE IT.
I wish I could buy you a little pony ( whose allure I never got... 'til now) with a Castle pen cutie mark on it.
Docnerd89 chapter 3 . 5/21/2015
Awww! Wow, she's really miserable. Like really miserable. This sounds like me when I'm one of my moods. Lol. Poor thing. But look at how adorable your Castle is! & how persistent even in the face of the mood. He is so her work husband.
stars90 chapter 3 . 5/20/2015
Wow. This is really intense. Castle's got his work cut out for him, doesn't he?
dopeysac chapter 3 . 5/20/2015
Oh no! Need some happy Castle to make Beckett better.
CharacterDriven chapter 3 . 5/20/2015
so sad.
txbethg chapter 3 . 5/20/2015
Somehow I missed this until now, which meant I got to read three glorious chapters all at once!

Things I love: Brony talk, massive cinnamon buns, awkward workplace mistletoe, and THIS STORY.
1822andallthat chapter 3 . 5/20/2015
Poor Castle isn't winning his bet so far. But there is hope. So much hope.
operaluvr chapter 3 . 5/20/2015
Well, since it nearly snowed here the other day, I think this Christmas in May tale is quite fitting. In addition, reading this story, pretty much guarantees me the gift of 10 smiles per chapter. I loved My Little Ponies and may still have them in a RubbeMaid tub in storage room. Best gift ever.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/20/2015
E-gads. Think I'll go hang myself now...
metaphor chapter 3 . 5/20/2015
Even in ostensibly lighter fare, you manage to gut me with the feels. Loving this a whole lot.
theputz913 chapter 3 . 5/20/2015
I feel bad for Kate because Christmas is so hard for her but did she have to be so shitty to Rick because he was sincerely trying to make it better for her? How is he supposed to know why she hates christmas, refuses to celebrate and works on Christmas if she never opens up and shares that with him? Update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/20/2015
Wow. Thank you for making me cry in class
3rdfah chapter 3 . 5/20/2015
One of the great things about Kate's character is that she knows she's broken. What she doesn't know, at least at first, is that Castle is there to heal her. You've captured perfectly the brokeness and the first tentative steps to that healing.
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »