Reviews for A Little Bit More
keystothecastle chapter 3 . 5/20/2015
Perfect! This is perfect! You understand the emotional landscape and unconscious motivations, especially those of our Beckett, so well. And you write like a dream. MORE soon please!
uofmcowgirl chapter 3 . 5/20/2015
So spot on in character! Well done!
lv2bnsb1 chapter 3 . 5/20/2015
Oh wow. So sad. I didn't think you'd go here, but I'm kinda glad you did. Haitus always makes me ache for melancholy.
txgal2015 chapter 3 . 5/20/2015

FROM THE FLOOR,

BECAUSE I'M DROP DEAD LOVING THIS STORY

CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT CHAPTER 3
TORONTOSUN chapter 3 . 5/20/2015
Well, at least Rick is trying.
potterfanxp123 chapter 2 . 5/16/2015
This chapter threw me for a loop. It tugged at all the heartstrings, and you expressed the feelings well with your written word. Thank you for taking your time and doing so.
chez chapter 2 . 4/20/2015
unf oh beckett. oh man. that scene was just so delightful and merry, yes, exactly the word, and how both horrified and thrilled she was at how long he'd had that pony just hanging out. and then that murder. and it just collapses.
chez chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
hahaha oh man I love it. his whole nature here is just in direct contradiction to hers and yet she loves it too. she hates that she does, but she does.
stars90 chapter 2 . 4/20/2015
Ouch.
FuelDH206 chapter 2 . 4/20/2015
Ah, Kate. Good try on Castle's part but he's gotta work a little harder to get through those walls.
Great update.
bluedaisy05 chapter 2 . 4/20/2015
Me reading this chapter: :) - :-) - :D - :-D - :/ - :( - :'(

I'm not sure I even have any words left. Great job with this one!
operaluvr chapter 2 . 4/20/2015
Oh, you had me laughing out loud right up until I was crying. Such great dialogue and the banter is classic. As good as Marlow and Miller. Thank you for deciding to share this with the fandom. Christmas anytime is just such a wonderful gift.
Liv Wilder chapter 2 . 4/20/2015
Great story.

Thank you.

Liv
mobazan27 chapter 2 . 4/20/2015
This was so heart-wrenching and horrible.
I feel really bad for those kids and for Beckett. It's sad that she doesn't see how precious it is to have Castles in this world, otherwise, we would all curl-up into a tiny quivering ball and just wait for the end of days.
I'm loving this story.