Reviews for A Little Bit More
Guest chapter 2 . 4/20/2015
Great job. Keep going please. Bridget
CharacterDriven chapter 2 . 4/20/2015
I was smiling and smiling and then I wasn't smiling anymore. Ow.
wendykw chapter 2 . 4/20/2015
I was really enjoying that, until I wasn't. So sad there at the end.
Zelda100 chapter 2 . 4/19/2015
Wow. Really funny and lighthearted to crushingly sad in less than a paragraph. Very well done, I can actually see them in my mind's eye.
BingQing chapter 2 . 4/19/2015
Great story, can't wait to read more. I can't believe I haven't stumbled upon any of your other stories yet.
dopeysac chapter 2 . 4/19/2015
I was thinking how adorable the story is until they got that crime scene. Can't wait to see what's next.
1822andallthat chapter 2 . 4/19/2015
Oh nooooooo. It was so cute and it was going so well. What a terrible crime scene.
southerngirl1 chapter 2 . 4/19/2015
Very bittersweet chapter...
missy52061 chapter 2 . 4/19/2015
Oh I think my heart just broke. I was enjoying that gift, and Kate's response to it. And that. Oh those poor babies. Oh poor Kate.

What a great writer you are - to get me to laugh and then to cry. Wow.
uofmcowgirl chapter 2 . 4/19/2015
Wow...this is a gut wrenching chapter! I can totally see this scene going down just like you wrote it! Looking forward to more
Guest chapter 2 . 4/19/2015
I WAS LIKE

GLEEFUL HAPPY D'AWW-ING ALL OVER CASTLE AND BECKETT AND MY LITTLE PONY AND WORSHIPING YOUR WRITING

AND THEN B-A-M! ! ! !

bus

jk jk.

DEAD MOTHER WITH THREE KIDS NEAR CHRISTMAS AND SAD KATE BECKETT AND SAD CASTLE AND I'M LIKE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *BAWLS*
txgal2015 chapter 2 . 4/19/2015
Great update

Kim
theputz913 chapter 2 . 4/19/2015
You are definitely not making it easy for him to win this bet with taking a sweet moment like they had and then tearing it down with the heartbreaking facts of their case. He's got his work cut out for him.
honeyandvodka chapter 2 . 4/19/2015
Oh sadness at the ending! But so much fun at the start, and I would like a police my little pony!
JM131 chapter 2 . 4/19/2015
Oh it is so wonderful to read a new story from you. And I was thinking, oh boy, in the vein of Waiting Game - that wonderful joyful humor that you can write so well. And then you socked me in the gut with this last bit. And I'm reminded how you do both humor and drama so so well. Wherever this story goes (and I have a feeling it will be a seesaw of happy/sad) I look forward to it. Thank you for writing this. Apparently my word today is awesome because I was calling a rescue dog awesome earlier today (he is) and now I am saying you are awesome (you are). In a totally different way of course.
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »