Reviews for A Little Bit More
TORONTOSUN chapter 2 . 4/19/2015
Poor Kate, I hope Rick will help Kate through all of this. Still give her a good Christmas.
Docnerd89 chapter 2 . 4/19/2015
Dude, yaaay! Of all the prompts I submitted, I totally wanted this one filled. And for it to be written by you, I'm stoked! Stoked! Stoked with a cape. Super stoked. K, I'll stop saying stoked. But I am.
Loving this so far. Happy Christmassy feels in the middle of April. And he is so gonna win her over. Even if her job is hard and she sees terrible grief and knows what it feels like. He's still gonna win her over. To the happy lala land where there are ponies, cookies, cupcakes and Caskett. Wheeeee
*may just have had coffee...*
metaphor chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
I'm so thrilled to see another story from you; your writing never fails to bring a smile to my face (well, maybe apart from Castling, which largely shredded my heart to bits in the best way).

I love the way you've captured S2 Castle and Beckett in this story, with baby Beckett fighting hard against the magic. Really looking forward to more.

Thank you!
southerngirl1 chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
Love this beginning. There better be more. Could totally visualize this scene...
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
I'm LOVIN this!

OMG I MISS YOUR WRITING SO MUCH THAT READING THIS GIVE SUCH AN EXTREME GLORIOUS FEELING 333

THE WAY YOU WRITE CASTLE AND BECKETT CHARACTERS ALWAYS ON POINT AND VERY NICELY DONE. I'm mewling reading your writings. 3

I love this. The tiffany pony. Beckett's inner thoughts and reactions. Castle acts. Castle's red scarf, geez that one is so smart, i am totally can vividly see that red scarf in my mind while i am reading. LOVE IT.

LOVE IT LOVE IT I LOVE IT ALL .

Can't wait for next chapterrrrrr!

:D
1822andallthat chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
What a great start, what with Kate being al Grinchy and Castle the impersonation of holiday cheer! I'm so hooked already. Please write more soon. :)
keystothecastle chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
A fic from you is just the BEST!
midnightread chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
Great stwrt, I can't wait to see what Castle has got planned
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
You will (she demands imperiously) be continuing this story. (line to be delivered by Susan Sullivan in her best Martha voice.)
bluedaisy05 chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
The Christmas spirit lives all year long :) Looking forward to this story immensely :)
KB91 chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
/me bounces in my seat just like Castle. This is going to be fun! Who cares if it's April? Bring on the Christmas magic!
honeyandvodka chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
Cute and fun, looking forward to more :)
txgal2015 chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
This is going to be a really cute fic.

Kim
CharacterDriven chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
I am whinnying with belated anticipation.
FuelDH206 chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
It's so lovely I wish it would continue. Wonderful gift and prompt fill.
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »