Reviews for Thou must obeyest me!
Saissister chapter 5 . 4/11/2011
its halarious pls update soon
nikie chapter 7 . 11/1/2003
LMAO! Oh my god! This is SO funny! unfortunately I'm about as creative as a stick, so I can't help you. But this is SO bloody funny! Don't give up on it!
Relish Enigma chapter 5 . 10/4/2003
HAHAHAHAHA! THIS IS THE GREATEST STORY IN THE WORLD! I LOVE IT ! IT IS SO FUNNY!

*~* HAZZAGRIFF *~*
Sgt. Elias chapter 5 . 9/15/2003
This is a great little spoof of Harry constantly getting away with stuff he shouldn't...how I loathe him...anyway, erm, update maybe? PLEASE?
kelek chapter 5 . 8/19/2003
This is so freakin' funny! Really gives insight on who Harry Potter is. But, really, it's not ALL his fault people act like he's so great. :D So, so, so funny! _ Poor Snape! _ *Gives spawn-of-sarcasm more coffee with lots of sugar* Are you even going to finish it? _
Arwen Rayne chapter 5 . 7/31/2003
Please, Please, Please... Will you have Filch and Sev grab Harry and carry him down to the dungeons, sedate him and then tell him that he is Sev and Lily's son and that Filch and MM are really his grandparents (Makes Sev their love child) and that he needs to go to St Mungos for a nice long stay because paranoid delusional psychosis runs in the family but can be treated with medication? Stupid, plotless, and clueless- thank you- I love it.
gingagit chapter 5 . 7/29/2003
much better!

THIS IS ALL THAT WAS MISSING FROM THE LAST ONE.
gingagit chapter 4 . 7/29/2003
this episode is alot more random than the lasst ones but was still rather funny. all the rest of the fanfic clips were connected to a part of a story and were showing how harry got away with ANYTHING.. now it is just him being the imperious Harry potter, lord of the universe.
HIEIhotsause chapter 5 . 7/28/2003
i think harry has problems...i think...actually he is acting normal from here. *squints to check* yep! perfectly normal. good story. and harry didn't kill Crookshanks...it was my dad's evil corn chowder! Mwahahahaha! this is as strange as Yaoi. Oh well! i'm about over Yaoi. good story...who's harry? *every one anime falls and sweatdrops* -_-'
COOLINSANEDUDE chapter 5 . 7/27/2003
cool review more it one of funniest read!
Gryphnwng chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
This sounds like it was written by a very drunk and pissed of Snape. funny _
Yllen chapter 5 . 7/26/2003
I was crying with laughter... It was delightful.

I am Yllen Ualherts, the Lord of The Universe! is my new motto! I add You to my Authors Alert...
A.J.H chapter 5 . 7/25/2003
That's so great. *wipes away tear* 'CAUSE I AM HARRY POTTER LORD OF THE UNIVERSE'. I'm not but its my fav. quote...oh, you get the point. I love this story.
Els-chan chapter 5 . 7/25/2003
Pretty little ferrets! *dies* Oh, too much! And of /course/ you don't find Professor Snape attractive at all whatsoever, Harry...*cackles* When's the wedding?

Oh, God, hurry with the next part!
Bamfbabe chapter 5 . 7/25/2003
I love it! It's so funny! *gasps for air in between snorts of laughter...* Tee Hee! I think you have all the charactors perfectly! Door assaulting... I love it!