Reviews for The Loudest Silence
omg this story is golden.
lexerz22 chapter 1 . 1/21
Your writing and relationship development between the two is amazing. I love the story and want to buy the book on Amazon but it says it’s not available. For now I’ll just reread this one
petitechnie chapter 35 . 1/5
Oh and if you ever wanted a French translation, I could work on that... It would take a while but that's the kind of work I would really enjoy :)
(Btw I have a translating&interpreting master's degree and I'm a French native speaker)
Please tell me if that's something you could be interested in
petitechnie chapter 1 . 1/5
Thank you so so much for this story, I read it a while ago but I'm sorry I didn't comment, I was too shy to post anything on the internet, but I'm trying to change that now.
Anyways, I was so happy to read such a great story, and so well written, and touching on so many subjects close to my heart: wlw relationship, plus with one having a kid and having the other one fall in love with her *and her kid*, that was almost too much for my little hopeless heart, and deaf/hearing relationship, if you ever want to write another WLW story with deaf characters, I would read it in an instant and promise to review every single chapter in detail, because it's so hard to find good stories that accurately show deaf people, and you did your homework and that was amazing to read, a little bit extreme and frustrating sometimes in how strongly they reacted but why not, that's the story, might not be me, but I'm sure lots of people react this way.
So yes, I really loved it, and I loved that it was really long (even though I would have liked the fighting and being mad parts to be shorter but again that's just a me problem), and I bought both books on Amazon asap and they are the 2 first books that I took to my new place once I was a bit settled (everything else staying at my parents' a bit longer) because it's the story that is closest to my heart, and the most unique one I have and I wanted to show them off to any friend that came to visit. I suggested this to many friends but I just learned that the books aren't available on amazon anymore, and I can't find them anywhere, I guess they sold out, but just in case they are still available somewhere please please please make it known so that I can keep telling my friends to buy your books. I'm so happy that I got them in time!
beckywalstow chapter 1 . 7/15/2020
Omg i read this so long ago and was thinking about it the other day. Another day or two lost now. Can't wait to read it again
Phary chapter 1 . 12/30/2019
I discovered it is not delivered to my country :(
Debby chapter 35 . 10/30/2019
Thank you very much for sharing this amazing story i have loved it very much. You have a great talent. You are so awesome keep writhing such great story's.
Loislane09 chapter 1 . 10/5/2019
just ordered the book l. yay
silver-stone2 chapter 35 . 7/12/2019
are you going to make a sequel to this story ?
Touya2005 chapter 1 . 7/4/2019
Hey! I just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS on getting published! I read this fanfic before that and absolutely loved it! Thank you for putting it up again! Though I will still buy the books when I get the chance!
babykannible23 chapter 1 . 4/20/2019
AMAZING! In love. Heart filled. Couldn’t ask for anything better.

That ending though, I think my heart was stolen! Well worth the feeling though!

Thank you!
mxyormills chapter 35 . 1/28/2019
such a sweet little story!
Sammii16 chapter 35 . 1/27/2019
Thank you for this beautiful written creative story of SwanQueen.
KUDOS
MsAcidRainbow chapter 35 . 1/1/2019
I loved this so much, thank you so much for sharing this and one day when I’m not so broke I will buy your books because I’d love to read more of this story.
Eduarda chapter 35 . 12/18/2018
alm, I did not understand this end ... The end of the story is like that with Emma saying "Hi" or the story is incomplete and the book on Amazon has the whole story? Sorry, I loved the story but I did not understand this ending with Emma just speaking ... "Hi" ... Does the story end anyway or is it only complete in the book?