Reviews for The Loudest Silence
Guest chapter 26 . 1/8/2017
Oh my god this chapter just completely broke my heart... into like a million pieces.
Aofie chapter 1 . 1/8/2017
This is without a doubt the best Swan Queen story I've ever read. You really should make it a proper book and have it published... the one thing I would add to it if you did do that was to include more backstory or flashbacks in regards to Emma and Reginas childhoods - to explain in greater depths how damaged they really are. Of course this wasn't needed for a Swan Queen fanfic as we as a fandom already know this.

Anyway you kept me obsessively reading way past my bedtime and made me laugh and cry and cry some more.

Thanks for your words and your talent.

Aofie x
tuckp3 chapter 33 . 1/6/2017
Brava! Brava! Brava! Emma was such a little train wreck in this - the good kind, where you watch enthralled thinking no, Emma, no! Not that Regina didn't have plenty stock in the jumptoconclusionsmat. Loved their dynamic from beginning to end. Thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2017
Well then. I usually find an Author and read everything they write if I like them. Guess I have a bit of catching up to do!

Loved this first chapter. Love you... Sol
Chelsea chapter 33 . 12/24/2016
This was nothing short of amazing! Please keep writing
Samantha.Majka chapter 33 . 12/24/2016
I have no words. You really managed to keep me in the story for the whole time and I saw it in front of myself like a super long episode of OUAT. Thank you for such an amazing fanfic I loved every bit of it. Spectacular. Merry Christmas
Nikki chapter 33 . 12/21/2016
Wow! Thank you for such a wonderful amazing story!
StelG chapter 33 . 12/14/2016
Awesome story...is this end or will there be more?
Lilyeyama93 chapter 33 . 12/12/2016
In love with this! Sequel I beg of you!
Guest chapter 33 . 12/9/2016
This is a very beautiful story, it does not need a lot of words to justify its creator, so I shall simply say, thank you
Ashley's Cat chapter 33 . 12/9/2016
This is a beautiful story, it does not need a lot of words to justify its creator, so I shall simply say, thank you
Jojo-In-The-Shadows chapter 33 . 12/2/2016
This is incredible! Thank you! Please say there's going to be a sequel?
Coures chapter 33 . 11/26/2016
This was fucking awesome.
RoyalSolFire chapter 33 . 11/25/2016
This is such a fantastic story. Thank you so much for this incredibly written fanfic that I absolutely love.
RoyalSolFire chapter 32 . 11/25/2016
I can not describe how much I love this chapter!
870 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »