Reviews for The Loudest Silence
Eduarda chapter 35 . 12/18/2018
alm, I did not understand this end ... The end of the story is like that with Emma saying "Hi" or the story is incomplete and the book on Amazon has the whole story? Sorry, I loved the story but I did not understand this ending with Emma just speaking ... "Hi" ... Does the story end anyway or is it only complete in the book?
Guest chapter 35 . 11/27/2018
(Re-submitting review because I had an issue on my end and didn’t finish review).

I really like SQ and have read several SQ fanfics. I just finished reading this one and it is by far one of my favorites! It was so well written and kept me coming back! Of course I may be a little biased towards liking this story since I’m an ASL interpreter and an ally of the Deaf community!

I was honestly a little concerned about the cochlear implant part of the story because it is such a hot topic in the community. It was handled really well though. I realize that Regina is based off off the author’s experience with a friend and I think that shows with how welll the author wrote about the different perspectives on implants. Everyone is entitled to their opinions about implants and the author handles the different perspectives eloquently.

Bravo!
Guest chapter 35 . 11/27/2018
I really enjoy SQ fanfics and I have read several. I just finished reading this for the first time and I must say, this is by far one of my all-time favorites! It was well written and definitely kept me coming back. Of course, I’m an ASL interpreter and an ally of the Deaf community. So I may be a little biased towards liking this!
I have to admit I was nervous about the cochlear implant part of this story because it’s such a hot topic in the community. I realize that Regina was inspired by a friend of
StelG chapter 35 . 11/23/2018
hey Olivia. I just reread the Loudest Silence, it is like my 4th read. I was wondering if you will be writing more swanqueen? honestly it's the only pairing I read about. I do enjoy your writing, there's few writers work I enjoy to reading. i will continue to follow in Hope's of enjoying more of your swanqueen writing.
Guest chapter 34 . 10/15/2018
What?! How does it end like that?

It's a happy note for sure but damn it's
mastilwill chapter 11 . 9/17/2018
I absolutely loved your story I hope you continue this story in more chapters thank you
Paonessa chapter 29 . 9/7/2018
I'm loving the story, but I'm really tired of this fight, like my head hurts and I don't really know how many more chapters of this I can take. I'm not saying this in a bad way, it's just the truth, I'm so tired, just stop this nonsense and be together again for christ sake?!
Ravenclaws7 chapter 1 . 8/23/2018
im re reading it again since it always my favorite story!
First Movement chapter 33 . 8/4/2018
Fuck that is just so beautiul. Damn with all these feelings
Ms. Rugby chapter 35 . 7/12/2018
Very good. I didn’t know this was made into a book. I’m always looking to support new writers. Ill order the book soon
FrumiousBandersnatch15 chapter 35 . 6/24/2018
You are phenomenally talented and that story hit me in every feel there is. The nausea of performances, the anger towards childhood misgivings, the sadness associated in breakups, the love we all crave buried deep behind walls, the trough of emotions associated with hearing and the deaf world. Seriously. I read this in one day and am about to reread it. Absolutely. Amazing.
milkblush chapter 35 . 6/12/2018
Omg! your story is amazing! i binge read it. couldn't put it down!
Terri411 chapter 34 . 6/11/2018
Marvelous last chapters, spectacular writing, so going to miss your wonderful fanfiction, but so looking forward to your next sweet work, thank you,and HAPPY WRITING ! :-))))))))))))))))) xoxoxoxoxoxoxo..
Umbreon chapter 20 . 6/6/2018
oof the cochlear implants were mentioned in another deaf AU I read. Can't get enough I guess
A little dead chapter 4 . 6/4/2018
boi I'm supposed to be writing a comedy routine for English, but this is a heck of a lot better

oh yea