Reviews for The Loudest Silence
Guest chapter 34 . 5/27/2018
I absolutely love this story one of my favourites. The books have nothing on the original. I know they are both different stories. Having said that they are both equally magnificent and you truly are one amazing writer, mother, wife and friend. Looking forward to reading more books from you. Obviously any fan fiction will always be welcomed too. Hope you and the family are all doing well!
OtterBear chapter 35 . 5/24/2018
So going paperback
OtterBear chapter 35 . 5/24/2018
This was beautiful! And you are evil in the best way!
katvrah chapter 35 . 5/11/2018
Amazing story ! I loved it !
Mitts chapter 35 . 5/3/2018
Hey! Just wanted to say I really loved this story! It was truly amazing! I had wanted to read it before but it wasn't available so I am so so ecstatic that you decided to put it back up. Thank you!
rondaday1 chapter 34 . 4/29/2018
This is one of the most beautiful stories. The books are great but the original story is timeless and still by far my favorite.
Loislane09 chapter 35 . 4/28/2018
The sequel would be fabulous!
Book1Worm90 chapter 34 . 4/27/2018
Just read this in one sitting from start to finish. Honestly, this is my favourite story ever! I could not put it down, it's worth the sleep deprivation. You are so talented! I will be purchasing the books on my kindle as soon as I get paid, I love love loved this story! It was so beautifully written, it is truly remarkable. Thanks for sharing all your hard efforts with us readers
April chapter 1 . 4/25/2018
Does Shades of Blue have more story than this? Not more detail in each scene, but is there more story past chapter 63 here? I loved the story! I just wanted to be clear on if it was more details versus a different ending/or additional stories.
Thank you!
Guest chapter 35 . 4/22/2018
I've ordered your book I do want to read more!
L chapter 35 . 4/22/2018
Fking amazing! Lol
Literally had zero sleep!
You’re amazing and I’ll be following you as an author and purchasing that second book :)

Keep writing! You’ve got a gift!
L chapter 15 . 4/22/2018
It’s 2:35am for me.. I have to be up at 7:00a today. I have been reading your story since 10:00pm. To say I can’t put it down is an understatement. It’s amazing in so many different ways (also an understatement). Absolutely in love with it! Your writing is fantastic (last understatement). Ok gotta to next chapter to read lol. There’s no sleep happening.
zibbsfan05 chapter 35 . 4/23/2018
Lovely really love it wish there was more of these to.
realJane91 chapter 35 . 4/22/2018
More.
Guest chapter 35 . 4/20/2018
Hi! I just love this story... However, did you intentionally skip the chapter where Emma ended up lecturing Cora before she proposed to Regina? I can't find that chapter...
870 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »