Reviews for The Loudest Silence
Post13writer chapter 3 . 4/17/2015
Just found your story tonight. Very nicely done, it is wonderful. Than you for sharing it and I agree that non-date was "out of the park"
4L3X4ND3R chapter 3 . 4/16/2015
This story is absolutely great!
LPWoolGrill chapter 3 . 4/16/2015
I really love these stories and this one is already on my 'check my pone three times a day' list. One thing, I think there is a part where Regina is explaining her deafness that cuts out and begins wat seems like a new paragraph. Simple cut & paste/backspace error, though I am interested in the details.

Looking forward to more!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/16/2015
I loved this :) the feels are already building and having grown up with my best friend being deaf there were alot of things you described well :) your also my first story I've ever felt the need to review and say how much i loved it :)
Guest chapter 3 . 4/16/2015
I love this story! Rhapsody In Blue is definitely a common piece but is one of my favorites. However, I have to lay my soul at the hands of the Boston Pops performance. Please keep going with this one. I loved this chapter. It was so sweet. I really want to see the mayhem of a park visit though! :)
MuffinRamsey chapter 3 . 4/16/2015
So great! Love this story.
trekker1423 chapter 3 . 4/16/2015
Great story.
Leti2a chapter 3 . 4/16/2015
Wow! That's The beginning! Who knew that Regina was a charmer...!
More! More! More! Please!
Please continue! ;-)
Orphea514 chapter 3 . 4/16/2015
I dated a beautiful woman who signed ASL and it was so sexy. I really enjoyed this unique beginning to what I think might be my new favorite fanfic! I'm looking forward to more :-)
Nasty Nikolo chapter 2 . 4/16/2015
Ahhhhh the third chapter had me in the feels
ev1lregal chapter 3 . 4/16/2015
This is amazing so far :) very real. I love that you got Ruby to tell Emma to stomp her foot to call Regina. Its how we do it here too.
CurvyPragmatist chapter 3 . 4/16/2015
Really love what you have written so far, the details are great and I look forward to seeing what happens next!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/16/2015
Great story! Looks like chapter 3 is another story though!
Olivia Janae chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
Chapter three was a mess up guys! It was the third chapter of Purple Haze! Sorry for the mix up, I changed it out. Now I just need the site to catch up!
Nasty Nikolo chapter 3 . 4/16/2015