Reviews for Chasing Magic
plz update!
Sorry when I read that Steve joined camo half bloob iO immediately stopped reading. I did this because it was too much against his character. I'm sorry but if you write a crossover fanfic can you get your facts straight. You got many things wrong in the previous chapters but this was too far. I recommend that you do your research before you write a story like this. I am done with the story and I hope that I can find one that actually stays true with the characters.
Mr.Black64 chapter 9 . 6/7
Yea I see why you stopped writing this. If i grew up a little and started using some brain cells I would've stopped too.

There's stupid and then there's full retard. The characters here are fully retarded. None of the decisions make sense in the slightest.
Ranger-of-the-shadows chapter 27 . 6/6
please continue. its amazing!
asagi uchiha chapter 27 . 5/25
¡Por favor actualiza! En verdad me mata la ansiedad, ¡Quiero saber lo que pasa ahora que POR FIN llegan los Dioses! Por favor, por favor, por favor actualiza.

Milagros Fuera Paz
Jacqui chapter 27 . 5/21
Horrible cliff hanger...Update.
lucymichel chapter 27 . 5/9
Hiii! I've just finished reading your story and it's very interesting :) even though there are some things that I don't really like cause your plot is kinda... different from the others haha and there are some plot holes in the story... Anyways, what I don't really like in particular is that - unlike other stories where the Demigods and the Avengers are working together to defeat something or someone - well, this one is the complete opposite! Of course, I've thought that it's only in the beginning but later on they will work together or somethings but I was wrong. Seriously, there are some things in your story that doesn't really add up and major things that are missing and I wanted you to emphasize about it and like I said, plot holes. BUT! Of course, there are also some things that I really like about your story :) first is the plot, it's different from normal and I don't like it! but it's refreshing and interesting at the same time :D second, the solangelo thing. You must know that I DO NOT accept and ship Solangelo! even though it's canon and I really really really want Nico, My Loves to be happy :'( I dunno why but I can't seem to really accept it, so, yeah... and lastly, you made me frustrated and antsy and anxious reading your story! The thing with me is that, if I don't like your story but I'm STILL reading it all the way, well, it just means that you've captured my attention as a reader! Because, the most important thing to a writer is that you have to capture the reader's full attention throughout the whole story :)
You know, this review is just supposed to be something like, "Hi! I'll just get straight to the point :) YOU NEED TO UPDATE YOUR FREAKING STORY, ASAP CAUSE OTHERWISE I WILL GO INSANE. You're not supposed to mimicked Rick Riordan and leave us in a cliffhanger!" but, I've visited your profile and read it (but I didn't read all of it cause it's too long), sooo, I guess I would just like you to know that I completely understand and I'll try to reign my frustration over the cliffhanger :) I understand that you have school or work or other stuffs or whatever it is that's making you busy that you cannot update the story at the moment. I will just wait and anticipate what you will have to bring to us, your readers, when you finally have the time to continue it. I'm really looking forward to it! And keep up the good work! May God bless you :)

Ciao!

P.S. Don't worry, I'll finish reading your profile once I've got the time :) your profile seems to be very crazy (i like crazy!) and intriguing, especially your rant/rambling about fandoms cause I also do it a lot whenever I'm fired up hahaha
When is the next chapter...
This story is awesome.
FAB STORY FAB FAB FAB WHAT THE HELL ZEUS JUST KILL THE GODDAMN STUPID MORTALS
Izziethesquid chapter 27 . 4/15
Update please this is so good I want to know the avengers and S.H.I.E.L.D react to the gods and who wins
A person chapter 27 . 4/14
Oh my god this is amazing! I can’t wait till the next chapter
Please post more
InsaneRabbit chapter 27 . 3/21
OH MY GOD. WHY DO YOU LEAVE US WITH A CLIFFHANGER THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING MY PLEASE CONTINUE WRITING THIS BECAUSE IT'S REALLY GOOD AND I AM RAMBLING OH GOD-
Love this story. Are u planning on continuing it?